Windows 10: I am having an issue with PP where my animations are leaving marks - See picture attached....

Discus and support I am having an issue with PP where my animations are leaving marks - See picture attached.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a problem with my screen - this doesn't happen on anyone elses access and the content is appearing with the animation but leaves marks when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Katie McAndrew, Nov 4, 2021.

1. I am having an issue with PP where my animations are leaving marks - See picture attached....

I have a problem with my screen - this doesn't happen on anyone elses access and the content is appearing with the animation but leaves marks when it comes through and have no idea where they are coming from

:)

Katie McAndrew, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 4, 2021
  3. picture will not attach to my email

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue that you are experiencing when attaching photos to your email. Please provide the following information:

• What is your phone's model and OS?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to attach pictures?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Regards.

Michael Rey, Nov 4, 2021
  4. Dimushi Win User

I am having an issue with PP where my animations are leaving marks - See picture attached....

Issues attaching pictures and videos on the Messenger app

I have a Lumia 735 and am unable to attach pictures or video to messages. This.phone is Windows 8.1. When in messenger, and clicking to.attach a photo,there are no pictures available. Opening the pictures, there are hundreds. Any suggestions?

*** Moderators Note: Changed title from messaging to Issues attaching pictures and videos on the Messenger app ***

Dimushi, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

I am having an issue with PP where my animations are leaving marks - See picture attached....

1. I am having an issue with PP where my animations are leaving marks - See picture attached.... - Similar Threads - having issue where

2. I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken: How can I see where a picture location was at? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-screenshot-of-a-picture-but-how-can-i-see/97be6285-8528-48eb-a0ef-188c22ec1efb
  3. I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken: How can I see where a picture location was at? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-screenshot-of-a-picture-but-how-can-i-see/97be6285-8528-48eb-a0ef-188c22ec1efb
  4. I have a screenshot of a picture but how can I see where it was taken

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Seeing my Pictures

Seeing my Pictures: Why do my pictures not stay visible when I go to document-pictures. I like to see them without clicking them. Thanks for any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seeing-my-pictures/b0697c77-4dd7-4742-9777-e97895c4e313
  6. I am having an issue with my laptop

I am having an issue with my laptop: When using normally at random intervals the power to all three of my usb ports cut out for about one second. my laptop is not that old and is mainly used for gaming. I opened up my device manager to check if all my driver were up do date. Graphics drivers were up to date and...
  7. I am having an issue with PP where my animations are leaving marks - See picture attached....

I am having an issue with PP where my animations are leaving marks - See picture attached....: I have a problem with my screen - this doesn't happen on anyone elses access and the content is appearing with the animation but leaves marks when it comes through and have no idea where they are coming from...
  8. Why am I no longer able to see any attachments in my email?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why am I no longer able to see any attachments in my email?: Yes I have ensured it is synced, I can see the attachments on the app in my android but not on my laptop through the windows 10 Mail and Calendar app. I have tried everything possible, at least I think, and nothing is working! Please help....
  9. Hi- I am having an issue where when I log in, I see all my files were reset, background,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi- I am having an issue where when I log in, I see all my files were reset, background,...: I am thinking it might be a guest account it logs me into, but how do I resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-having-an-issue-where-when-i-log-in-i-see/f22df578-837d-4fbe-9876-5a9a72c8089a
  10. i am leaving this conversation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i am leaving this conversation: Thanks for all the replies. I am leaving this community. This is enough frustration for one day on same subject. Issue has not been resolved, in case Microsoft cares? Have a great day! Leo...