Windows 10: I am having crashed with my system

Discus and support I am having crashed with my system in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I solve the problem it happens whenever I do almost anything. I have the dump files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Martin Oshione, Jun 23, 2024.

1. I am having crashed with my system

How do I solve the problem it happens whenever I do almost anything. I have the dump files uploadedhttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1F0ydYWbP2buAjDKkjlPut5LYuq6EN1Qq?usp=sharing

:)

Martin Oshione, Jun 23, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 23, 2024
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 23, 2024
  4. I am having crashed with my system

Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

Ben Clarke, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

I am having crashed with my system

1. I am having crashed with my system - Similar Threads - having crashed system

2. I am having crashed with my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having crashed with my system: How do I solve the problem it happens whenever I do almost anything. I have the dump files uploadedhttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1F0ydYWbP2buAjDKkjlPut5LYuq6EN1Qq?usp=sharing...
  3. I am having random crashes with a reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having random crashes with a reboot.: I am having random crashes with a reboot. No warning computer acts as if someone hit the reset button. Can be doing anything, surfing, watching video, gaming.It had this behavior before I upgraded all this stuff. The memory upgrade was an attempt to rule memory...
  4. I am having random crashes with a reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having random crashes with a reboot.: I am having random crashes with a reboot. No warning computer acts as if someone hit the reset button. Can be doing anything, surfing, watching video, gaming.It had this behavior before I upgraded all this stuff. The memory upgrade was an attempt to rule memory...
  5. I am getting this error code when my system crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this error code when my system crashes.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8065b8846bd, 0xffffd708cfdb6ee0, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 3956c2cd-1f56-4117-96a6-9125f9f39889....
  6. I am getting this error code when my system crashes.

I am getting this error code when my system crashes.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8065b8846bd, 0xffffd708cfdb6ee0, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 3956c2cd-1f56-4117-96a6-9125f9f39889....
  7. i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes: HiI have encountered many different BSOD recently.Please kindly refer to the link below for minidump files and help me sort this out.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ail6Bud9gLLjgrYHDAQGzv3mwrXoYw?e=WpyCOQ...
  8. i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes

i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes: HiI have encountered many different BSOD recently.Please kindly refer to the link below for minidump files and help me sort this out.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ail6Bud9gLLjgrYHDAQGzv3mwrXoYw?e=WpyCOQ...
  9. I am having my computer freeze on me and crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am having my computer freeze on me and crashing.: I have included the reliability log. Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9f Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffde0fd70d79a0 Parameter 3: ffffc28ff685f7b0 Parameter 4: ffffde0fd7714b50 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...
  10. I am running window 10 on my system. The problem i am having is my DVD will not play I am...

I am running window 10 on my system. The problem i am having is my DVD will not play I am...: hello I am running window 10 on my system. The problem I am having is my DVD player will not play my movies. I am use Cyberlink Powder DVD 18 as my default player. Can some out there give me some help?...