Windows 10: I am having error while connecting to broadband internet connection.

Discus and support I am having error while connecting to broadband internet connection. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This happens every few days. After connecting to my connection, it immediately gets disconnected. Following is the error report generated:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kyoer, Jan 9, 2020.

1. /u/kyoer Win User

I am having error while connecting to broadband internet connection.

This happens every few days. After connecting to my connection, it immediately gets disconnected. Following is the error report generated:

https://imgur.com/a/UzawYa2

Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/kyoer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kyoer, Jan 9, 2020

2. How to conect 2 broadband connections to the server

Hi,

Right now i have one broadband connection to the server. However , I am facing problems due to regular internet disconnections. Now I am planing to connect one more broadband connection to the same server by using 2 gateway enable router. So that if one internet connection fails, second one automatically enables.

Is there any 2 gateway enable router... if yes, which is the best one ( company)....?
    Is this setup possible? If no, could someone please suggest....How can make it possible....

Praveenraju, Jan 9, 2020
  3. akhlaq768 Win User
    Connecting Laptop to the Internet, No connection

Trying to connect to the Internet using my Laptop. (not via the wireless router, but through the Ethernet cable)

My existing PC is connected to the Internet via an Ethernet cable, which is connected to the Broadband Modem (Virgin).

What I have tried to do, is take the Ethernet cable from my PC and connect it to the Laptop... Unfortunately, the Laptop isnt connecting to the Internet...

I have tried repairing the Network, with no success.

I am using the same cable, which was connected to the PC...

I do get error messages, when I click on repair in the Network Connection Tab. Its says it cannot assign an IP address.

I am Using Windows XP Home Edition.

I've tried using the Ping via cmd ping localhost or 127.0.0.1

I get the following results -

Packets: Sent = 4, Recieved = 4, Lost = 0(0%0)

Also done the following -

1. Start Internet Explorer.
    2. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    3. Click the Connections tab.
    4. Under Dial-up and VPN Settings, click the broadband connection, click Settings, and then click Automatically detect settings.
    5. Click OK.

..... with no luck

What do I do guys?

akhlaq768, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

1. I am having error while connecting to broadband internet connection. - Similar Threads - having error while

2. How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?: AT&T shut my internet service off on their side Sept 25. In the Settings menu it says I'm not connected to the internet. I don't have WiFi either. So how amI able to ask this question without some kind of device allowing me access to the internet...
  3. How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?: AT&T shut my internet service off on their side Sept 25. In the Settings menu it says I'm not connected to the internet. I don't have WiFi either. So how amI able to ask this question without some kind of device allowing me access to the internet...
  4. How am I connected to internet without broadband or a Wi Fi device?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Broadband Connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadband Connectivity: Hi. I bought a refurbished computer. The CPU is IntelR CoreTM i5-6600 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.31 GHz. I have connected an ethernet cable. I pay a lot of money for very fast broadband. My router has 2.4GHz and 5GHz. With the ethernet cable connection, my computer is only seeing the...
  6. Broadband Connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadband Connectivity: Hi. I bought a refurbished computer. The CPU is IntelR CoreTM i5-6600 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.31 GHz. I have connected an ethernet cable. I pay a lot of money for very fast broadband. My router has 2.4GHz and 5GHz. With the ethernet cable connection, my computer is only seeing the...
  7. Broadband Connectivity

8. INTERNET CONNECTION BROADBAND

INTERNET CONNECTION BROADBAND: please help me i cannot connect to the internet using broadband wi fi i can help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-broadband/843bc761-7151-4fa9-8dd9-6717f0d3db6f
  9. Broadband Connection

Broadband Connection: Microsoft have giving me a ref number, put me through to technical department three times each time i was eventually cut off without speaking to anyone. I have made two call back later times and no one has called. So I still have no broadband connection....
  10. Can't Connect To Broadband Connection

Can't Connect To Broadband Connection: Can't connect to broadband connection The Modem (or other connecting devices) has reported an error While I troubleshooted in network and sharing center I got There might be a problem with the driver for the Ethernet adapter And There mimight be a problem with the...