Windows 10: I am having GREAT difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10.

Discus and support I am having GREAT difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. They are paired. They do not connect via blue-tooth. They are not in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TomWaite2015, Nov 4, 2020.

1. I am having GREAT difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10.

I am having difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. They are paired. They do not connect via blue-tooth. They are not in my playback devise list. Driver is working and has been deleted and reinstalled during restart. Any help out there?

None of the Community solutions works for me or anyone else who is asking for this help.

I have done EVERYTHING you have suggested and nothing works.

:)

TomWaite2015, Nov 4, 2020
  2. J.Dingman Win User

help connecting Signia hearing aids

I am having difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. They are paired. They do not connect via blue-tooth. They are not in my playback devise list. Driver is working and has been deleted and reinstalled during restart. Any help
    out there?

J.Dingman, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Can my hearing aids pair with Windows 10?

Hi, I am trying to connect my Signia Pure 312 5Nx hearing aids to my Windows 10 computer. They are connected perfectly fine on my computer in Bluetooth, and are listed in my devices. But, the reason I even got these Bluetooth hearing aids was so
    I would be able to connect to my computer and hear my computer through my hearing aids directly. My hearing aids are under Bluetooth devices, not sound.

Is it possible to change this? I would like to be able to stream sound directly from my computer to my hearing aids.

emilybemilyboo, Nov 4, 2020
  4. I am having GREAT difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10.

help connecting Signia hearing aids

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, Do you receive any error message or error code while connecting?

Please also tell if you made any changes to your system prior to this happening? Were Signia hearing aids working before? To assist to better we need this information please.

Meanwhile if my understanding is right, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned articles once please (if not tried before) and see it if it helps. I am hopeful that your query will be resolved, If the issue persists or if my understanding is different
    from your concern, kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15078/...

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

I am having GREAT difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10.

1. I am having GREAT difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. - Similar Threads - having GREAT difficulty

2. I currently am having great difficulty with raising the refresh rate of my laptop's monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I currently am having great difficulty with raising the refresh rate of my laptop's monitor.: For some reason it has become stuck at 64Hz, instead of the native 240Hz. I have tried numerous things such as reinstalling graphics drivers, going into BIOS, and no luck. Also, for some reason my images are failing to upload so I can't show you, but basically in the area...
  3. I currently am having great difficulty with raising the refresh rate of my laptop's monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I currently am having great difficulty with raising the refresh rate of my laptop's monitor.: For some reason it has become stuck at 64Hz, instead of the native 240Hz. I have tried numerous things such as reinstalling graphics drivers, going into BIOS, and no luck. Also, for some reason my images are failing to upload so I can't show you, but basically in the area...
  4. connection between signia hearing aid and windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connection between signia hearing aid and windows 11: I have Signia hearing aid which is Motion charge and go SP 5X. I am not able to connect to windows. If there is able to connect with each other can you please let me know how to connect....
  5. connection between signia hearing aid and windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connection between signia hearing aid and windows 11: I have Signia hearing aid which is Motion charge and go SP 5X. I am not able to connect to windows. If there is able to connect with each other can you please let me know how to connect....
  6. Hearing Aids with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hearing Aids with Windows 10: I have been able to pair my hearing aids to my Dell Inspiron 15 computer but they don't seem to work with Windows 10. Help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hearing-aids-with-windows-10/e4fe1c45-d88d-4bcd-b570-949a62f15fd2
  7. Signia Pure 312 5Nx hearing aids will not work with WIN 10

Signia Pure 312 5Nx hearing aids will not work with WIN 10: Though laptops have Bluetooth and Microphones, the hearing aids will not show up as an external sound playback device options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signia-pure-312-5nx-hearing-aids-will-not-work/d0de1b88-6833-4bf5-90b3-c65a10684445
  8. Hearing Aids

Hearing Aids: I have a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 and Miracle Ear hearing aids. The hearing aids are paired and show connected but they don't show under Audio they show under Other Devices. When I go to settings, sound and manage sound the hearing aids don't show as an output device....
  9. hearing aids

hearing aids: I have RESOUND LYNX 2 hearing aids. Do I need an app to blue tooth them to my computer? if not, How do i connect?? On my i phone , i use Blue tooth and the music comes through the hearing aids. How do i do it on the computer? Denise...
  10. help connecting Signia hearing aids

help connecting Signia hearing aids: I am having difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. They are paired. They do not connect via blue-tooth. They are not in my playback devise list. Driver is working and has been deleted and reinstalled during restart. Any help out there?...