Windows 10: I am having great difficulty installing External TSB 5 TB HDD?!

Discus and support I am having great difficulty installing External TSB 5 TB HDD?! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having great difficulty installing External TSB 5 TB HDD and continually receive this error report: "Event 100 Client Licensing?! ****? Can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shine.On, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Shine.On Win User

I am having great difficulty installing External TSB 5 TB HDD?!

I am having great difficulty installing External TSB 5 TB HDD and continually receive this error report: "Event 100 Client Licensing?! ****? Can anyone shed any light on this for me...Please?!

:)

Shine.On, Mar 20, 2019
  2. LPoch Win User

External HDD 1.0 TB

I have a Toshiba External 1 TB HDD. It only recognizes 7 GB available memory. Many attempts to format

are not successful. What is the correct procedure to properly format for the full capacity of the drive??

LPoch, Mar 20, 2019
  3. 1.5 tb external hdd + external case question

Hey all!!

I am planing to buy external Hdd...Seagate 1.5tb 32mc SATA II-300 and an external case.
    The problem is, when i went to the computer store, the salesman said that not all external case are good for that big hard disc. So, by his words, if i buy 1.5 tb hard and put it in some external case, i can end up with getting about 1 tb coz external case dont recognize all 1.5 tb....

So, is that guy full of sh.t??? or i must buy some special external case that support 1.5 tb hard disc?

tnx

Protzacoal, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Aleph797 Win User

5 TB drive seen as 4.5 TB

I have a Seagate 5TB external HDD formatted to NTFS. On both Windows 10 and Windows 7, it is seen as a 4.5TB instead of a 5TB drive. I don't know what might be causing this. When I go into properties, it says that its capacity is a little over 5 trillion
    bytes, but it also says that it is 4.54 TB right next to the byte amount. Is there anything I have to worry about with using this drive on Windows 10? Any issues that might happen with De-fragmenting and Checking it? Thanks in advance.

Aleph797, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

1. I am having great difficulty installing External TSB 5 TB HDD?! - Similar Threads - having great difficulty

2. I currently am having great difficulty with raising the refresh rate of my laptop's monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I currently am having great difficulty with raising the refresh rate of my laptop's monitor.: For some reason it has become stuck at 64Hz, instead of the native 240Hz. I have tried numerous things such as reinstalling graphics drivers, going into BIOS, and no luck. Also, for some reason my images are failing to upload so I can't show you, but basically in the area...
  3. I currently am having great difficulty with raising the refresh rate of my laptop's monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I currently am having great difficulty with raising the refresh rate of my laptop's monitor.: For some reason it has become stuck at 64Hz, instead of the native 240Hz. I have tried numerous things such as reinstalling graphics drivers, going into BIOS, and no luck. Also, for some reason my images are failing to upload so I can't show you, but basically in the area...
  4. i have a 8 tb hdd formatted for PlayStation 5. how do i use it in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a 8 tb hdd formatted for PlayStation 5. how do i use it in windows: how do i use a hdd formatted for playstation 5 with windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-8-tb-hdd-formatted-for-playstation-5-how/ecd5eb31-e74b-4433-8ad0-1494d039f672
  5. i have a 8 tb hdd formatted for PlayStation 5. how do i use it in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a 8 tb hdd formatted for PlayStation 5. how do i use it in windows: how do i use a hdd formatted for playstation 5 with windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-8-tb-hdd-formatted-for-playstation-5-how/ecd5eb31-e74b-4433-8ad0-1494d039f672
  6. I am having GREAT difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having GREAT difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10.: I am having difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. They are paired. They do not connect via blue-tooth. They are not in my playback devise list. Driver is working and has been deleted and reinstalled during restart. Any help out there? None of...
  7. I am having great difficulty in trying to turn off what I think are the hotkeys?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having great difficulty in trying to turn off what I think are the hotkeys?: When I first boot up my PC I cant use my keyboard and certain keys are bound to certain actions, for example if I press R it will bring up file explorer, or if I press A it will bring up the control panel on the right of the screen. Or pressing S will bring up the search bar....
  8. I am having great difficulty installing an External USB 3.0, 5 Terabyte Hard Disk Drive?!...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having great difficulty installing an External USB 3.0, 5 Terabyte Hard Disk Drive?!...: I am having great difficulty installing External USB 3.0, 5 TB HDD?! Continually receive this error report: "Event 100 Client Licensing?! ****? Can anyone shed any light on this for me...Please?!...
  9. I am having difficulty removing Microsoft.Messaging for Sysprep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having difficulty removing Microsoft.Messaging for Sysprep: Issue with trying to create an image. I continually receive this error message: “SYSPRP Package Microsoft.Messaging_3.38.22001.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe was installed for a user, but not provisioned for all users. This package will not function properly in the sysprep image.”...
  10. 3 tb hdd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 tb hdd: Hello all, I have just installed my new WD 3TB drive into my system and everything seemed fine. I partitioned and formatted the drive without issue and went ahead loading it with my files etc. All seemed fine until I rebooted my system and now it wont boot up, In fact...