Windows 10: I am having issues accessing 2 specific websites; zoom.us and iCloud.com

Discus and support I am having issues accessing 2 specific websites; zoom.us and iCloud.com in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello All, I have just upgraded to Win11 and now I am having issues accessing 2 specific websites; zoom.us and iCloud.com. Has anyone seen this before?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by daXfactor27, Mar 29, 2023.

1. I am having issues accessing 2 specific websites; zoom.us and iCloud.com

Hello All, I have just upgraded to Win11 and now I am having issues accessing 2 specific websites; zoom.us and iCloud.com. Has anyone seen this before? I have applied all updates and tried turning off my firewall but nothing seems to work. No other devices on my network are having the same issue. Sites are being blocked in both Edge and Chrome as well.

:)

daXfactor27, Mar 29, 2023

2. Access to ICloud Contacts and Calender after installing Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer a few questions:

1. How do you access Outlook? Is it office and outlook?

2. Do you get any specific error?

3. Did you try updating iCloud?

I suggest you to try updating the iCloud and check if the issue persist. If this issue is specific to iCloud then is suggest you to contact Apple and check with them.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Bastet Win User

I am having issues accessing 2 specific websites; zoom.us and iCloud.com

Cannot access icloud email account on pc!?

As Caledon Ken states, with iCloud you require an app specific password on less secure apps.
    Double check that you have two-step authentication enabled, if so then you do require the app specific password.

Bastet, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

I am having issues accessing 2 specific websites; zoom.us and iCloud.com

1. I am having issues accessing 2 specific websites; zoom.us and iCloud.com - Similar Threads - having issues accessing

2. I have a specific issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a specific issue: This is long but I think the details matter. I haven't had issues with one drive ever before until mow and I am unsure If i am missing anything from my computer or if it is just unlucky.It starts with me downloading a application needed for school and this is where the issues...
  3. I am unable to connect to some specific websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to connect to some specific websites: I am not able to connect to some websites for example google, bing, youtube etc. Each time i get an error message saying this page isnt working. I tried brave and edge both having the same problem. I went into the proxy settings and there was a checkmark infront of "Use proxy...
  4. I am unable to connect to some specific websites

I am unable to connect to some specific websites: I am not able to connect to some websites for example google, bing, youtube etc. Each time i get an error message saying this page isnt working. I tried brave and edge both having the same problem. I went into the proxy settings and there was a checkmark infront of "Use proxy...
  5. I am unable to connect to some specific websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. I am having issues accessing 2 specific websites; zoom.us and iCloud.com

I am having issues accessing 2 specific websites; zoom.us and iCloud.com: Hello All, I have just upgraded to Win11 and now I am having issues accessing 2 specific websites; zoom.us and iCloud.com. Has anyone seen this before? I have applied all updates and tried turning off my firewall but nothing seems to work. No other devices on my network are...
  7. The desktop cannot access a specific website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The desktop cannot access a specific website: The computer cannot access the specific website http://m.sdgsport.com/Other computers can visit the website of Weifang Port of Shandong High Speed GroupBut this computer cannotBecause this is a customer's desktop, I don't know his network environment and the router he uses so...
  8. The desktop cannot access a specific website

The desktop cannot access a specific website: The computer cannot access the specific website http://m.sdgsport.com/Other computers can visit the website of Weifang Port of Shandong High Speed GroupBut this computer cannotBecause this is a customer's desktop, I don't know his network environment and the router he uses so...
  9. The desktop cannot access a specific website

10. Facing issues while accessing a specific website

Facing issues while accessing a specific website: I am using a Dell Inspiron 3541 laptop with Windows 10. I have Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge Just updated and Google Chrome as my browsers. On any other computer other than the Dell, I can sign onto Synchrony Bank and check my cd's, xnsfer money, etc. BUT, on...