Windows 10: I am having issues connecting to a network drive and completely out of ideas! Can anyone...

Discus and support I am having issues connecting to a network drive and completely out of ideas! Can anyone... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good Afternoon All,I have previously approx. 2 years ago set up a network drive Drive details; WD Elements WDBU6y0020bbk. This has worked perfectly in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Harvey__, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Harvey__ Win User

I am having issues connecting to a network drive and completely out of ideas! Can anyone...

Good Afternoon All,I have previously approx. 2 years ago set up a network drive Drive details; WD Elements WDBU6y0020bbk. This has worked perfectly in an office of both Macs and Windows PC's. Please note I am a complete rookie in this field so it's truly a miracle it worked seamlessly for so long!I have recently added a brand-new Windows laptop to the network and for some reason cannot get it to connect to the drive. I have disconnected the Macs and reconnected them using the credentials with no issues but attempted the same process by disconnecting one of my other windows PC's and that ca

:)

Harvey__, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Windows 10 network connection issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in connecting the Acer laptop to the internet.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the complete model number of the Acer laptop?

• Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

• What is the error message you get, while accessing a website?
    • When you say “I cannot connect to a site”, does this happen with all the browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article and check:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

If the issue persists, then refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 23, 2022
  4. I am having issues connecting to a network drive and completely out of ideas! Can anyone...

Network Connectivity Issue

Hi,

The problem you've encountered with your network connection is most likely caused by an outdated network driver since this appeared after the recent update. We suggest updating the driver for your network adapter. Please follow the steps below:

• Right-click Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Network adapters category.
    • Right-click the one that says Ethernet Connection, then click
      Update Driver
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows is unable to find a new driver for your network adapter, try checking its manufacturer's website.

If the above steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager, right-click the name your network adapter, then select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

I am having issues connecting to a network drive and completely out of ideas! Can anyone...

1. I am having issues connecting to a network drive and completely out of ideas! Can anyone... - Similar Threads - having issues connecting

2. Im completely out of ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im completely out of ideas: So i have turned my pc off then the next time i load up it bluescreened then i tried to wait for the automatic repair wich failed then said that log file: WindowsSystem32/log something so then i tried SFC /scannow wich did work but then i rebooted for the changes to apply and...
  3. Im completely out of ideas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im completely out of ideas: So i have turned my pc off then the next time i load up it bluescreened then i tried to wait for the automatic repair wich failed then said that log file: WindowsSystem32/log something so then i tried SFC /scannow wich did work but then i rebooted for the changes to apply and...
  4. I am having this BSOD on many of our PCs - Does anyone have an idea of what it is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having this BSOD on many of our PCs - Does anyone have an idea of what it is?: 2: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50Invalid system memory was referenced. This...
  5. I am having this BSOD on many of our PCs - Does anyone have an idea of what it is?

I am having this BSOD on many of our PCs - Does anyone have an idea of what it is?: 2: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50Invalid system memory was referenced. This...
  6. I am having this BSOD on many of our PCs - Does anyone have an idea of what it is?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I am having issues connecting to a network drive and completely out of ideas! Can anyone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having issues connecting to a network drive and completely out of ideas! Can anyone...: Good Afternoon All,I have previously approx. 2 years ago set up a network drive Drive details; WD Elements WDBU6y0020bbk. This has worked perfectly in an office of both Macs and Windows PC's. Please note I am a complete rookie in this field so it's truly a miracle it worked...
  8. I am having issues connecting to a network drive and completely out of ideas! Can anyone...

I am having issues connecting to a network drive and completely out of ideas! Can anyone...: Good Afternoon All,I have previously approx. 2 years ago set up a network drive Drive details; WD Elements WDBU6y0020bbk. This has worked perfectly in an office of both Macs and Windows PC's. Please note I am a complete rookie in this field so it's truly a miracle it worked...
  9. I am having network connectivity issue in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having network connectivity issue in windows 10: Recent update 2004 has spoil my network connectivity I am not able to connect with any network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-network-connectivity-issue-in-windows/07b22724-6b8d-4a4d-b502-e653814ff21c
  10. I am having an issue with an external drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having an issue with an external drive: I have a Touro external drive. I can see it in my devices and printers but it is not visible on my computer. I tried some other helps I saw on here with the disk management and also downloaded the windows Partition wizard free 9.1 but I still cannot recover my items....