Windows 10: I am having issues with the Copilot Edge Sidebar, specifically with the missing "More...

Discus and support I am having issues with the Copilot Edge Sidebar, specifically with the missing "More... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having issues with the Copilot Edge Sidebar, specifically with the missing "More Creative" and "More Precise" conversation style options, How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by E t8, Jul 10, 2024.

1. E t8 Win User

I am having issues with the Copilot Edge Sidebar, specifically with the missing "More...

I am having issues with the Copilot Edge Sidebar, specifically with the missing "More Creative" and "More Precise" conversation style options, How can I fix it?

:)

Thema:

I am having issues with the Copilot Edge Sidebar, specifically with the missing "More...

1. I am having issues with the Copilot Edge Sidebar, specifically with the missing "More... - Similar Threads - having issues Copilot

2. have an issue with Copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have an issue with Copilot: I recently upgraded both of my PCs to Windows 11 24H2, and I’ve noticed an issue with Copilot on one of them. On the first PC, Copilot works perfectly, and when I open it, there's a small menu with three lines on the left where I can add plugins, edit options, and select the...
  3. have an issue with Copilot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have an issue with Copilot: I recently upgraded both of my PCs to Windows 11 24H2, and I’ve noticed an issue with Copilot on one of them. On the first PC, Copilot works perfectly, and when I open it, there's a small menu with three lines on the left where I can add plugins, edit options, and select the...
  4. I am having issues with the Copilot Edge Sidebar, specifically with the missing "More...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having issues with the Copilot Edge Sidebar, specifically with the missing "More...: I am having issues with the Copilot Edge Sidebar, specifically with the missing "More Creative" and "More Precise" conversation style options, How can I fix it?...
  5. Copilot sidebar suggestioms missing after yesturday outage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot sidebar suggestioms missing after yesturday outage.: Copilot is back but auto suggestions not showing up on ms edge sidebar after the outage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copilot-sidebar-suggestioms-missing-after/b8d5c87e-5c48-4caf-bcdd-6c551cd63578
  6. Copilot sidebar suggestioms missing after yesturday outage.

Copilot sidebar suggestioms missing after yesturday outage.: Copilot is back but auto suggestions not showing up on ms edge sidebar after the outage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copilot-sidebar-suggestioms-missing-after/b8d5c87e-5c48-4caf-bcdd-6c551cd63578
  7. How To Remove Sidebar CoPilot Popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Remove Sidebar CoPilot Popup: I've found answers online that have had no effect in preventing the annoying behavior of the Copilot Sidebar popping up. Registry changes, settings changed....?Edge has a setting, "Automatically open CoPilot in the Sidebar", but the button is disabled? This behavior happens...
  8. How To Remove Sidebar CoPilot Popup

How To Remove Sidebar CoPilot Popup: I've found answers online that have had no effect in preventing the annoying behavior of the Copilot Sidebar popping up. Registry changes, settings changed....?Edge has a setting, "Automatically open CoPilot in the Sidebar", but the button is disabled? This behavior happens...
  9. I have a specific issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a specific issue: This is long but I think the details matter. I haven't had issues with one drive ever before until mow and I am unsure If i am missing anything from my computer or if it is just unlucky.It starts with me downloading a application needed for school and this is where the issues...
  10. I have a specific issue

I have a specific issue: This is long but I think the details matter. I haven't had issues with one drive ever before until mow and I am unsure If i am missing anything from my computer or if it is just unlucky.It starts with me downloading a application needed for school and this is where the issues...