Windows 10: I am having many problems with my computer

Discus and support I am having many problems with my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer for a while here, is too slow, programs and applications no longer load with the same speed as before, everything gets complicated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikeTp118, Oct 16, 2019.

1. MikeTp118 Win User

I am having many problems with my computer

My computer for a while here, is too slow, programs and applications no longer load with the same speed as before, everything gets complicated

:)

MikeTp118, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Oct 16, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

1. I am having many problems with my computer - Similar Threads - having many problems

2. I am having problems resetting my password on my windows computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems resetting my password on my windows computer: I am unable to log in as I have forgotten the password I used but the system is not allowing me to reset as it is saying - This feature requires removable media, such as USB flash drive. Please connect a USB flash drive, and then try again. This action I have carried out but...
  3. I am having problems resetting my password on my windows computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems resetting my password on my windows computer: I am unable to log in as I have forgotten the password I used but the system is not allowing me to reset as it is saying - This feature requires removable media, such as USB flash drive. Please connect a USB flash drive, and then try again. This action I have carried out but...
  4. I am having problems resetting my password on my windows computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I am having problems with linking my android phone to my computer and have asked for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with linking my android phone to my computer and have asked for a...: I am having problems with linking my android phone to my computer and have asked for a security code and it has not been emailed to me?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-problems-with-linking-my-android-phone/ab7736d7-48ec-4d91-8d84-73e057959e06
  6. I am having problems with linking my android phone to my computer and have asked for a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with linking my android phone to my computer and have asked for a...: I am having problems with linking my android phone to my computer and have asked for a security code and it has not been emailed to me?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-problems-with-linking-my-android-phone/ab7736d7-48ec-4d91-8d84-73e057959e06
  7. Computer having many strange problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer having many strange problems: Hi, I've been having a lot of strange problems ever since I got my new computer back in January.At first I brushed off these problems since I thought I was either overthinking or mis-imagining the problems but in recent months they have gotten worse and worse.Firstly, I have...
  8. I am having a problem with my webmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having a problem with my webmail.: My webmail account keeps telling me I have folders that I can't find. Recently, because Outlook kept disappearing from my desktop, a Microsoft tech uninstalled and reinstalled 365. This has happened before with no problems but this time I lost half of my folders and the...
  9. I am having many problems with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having many problems with my computer: My computer for a while here, is too slow, programs and app no longer load with the same speed as before, everything gets complicated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-many-problems-with-my-computer/354dccbb-f2c6-4874-b203-afd1b898c7b7
  10. I have a problem as I am trying to wake up my computer.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have a problem as I am trying to wake up my computer.: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18914.1001 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\anath\Desktop\minidump\090119-10593-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Mini Kernel...