Windows 10: I am having my computer freeze on me and crashing.

Discus and support I am having my computer freeze on me and crashing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have included the reliability log. Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9f Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffde0fd70d79a0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Trevor Thang, Feb 1, 2021.

1. I am having my computer freeze on me and crashing.

I have included the reliability log.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 9f
    Parameter 1: 3
    Parameter 2: ffffde0fd70d79a0
    Parameter 3: ffffc28ff685f7b0
    Parameter 4: ffffde0fd7714b50
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Thoughts?

TT

:)

Trevor Thang, Feb 1, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 1, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 1, 2021
  4. vinsterX Win User

I am having my computer freeze on me and crashing.

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

I am having my computer freeze on me and crashing.

1. I am having my computer freeze on me and crashing. - Similar Threads - having computer freeze

2. my computer keeps crashing and freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer keeps crashing and freezing: when im gaming on red dead redemption 2 or just watching a youtube video, i have a ryzen 5500x with a rtx 3060 with a 1tb ssd and 16gb of RAM heres the message of most bug checks when i check them on the event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...
  3. my computer keeps crashing and freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer keeps crashing and freezing: when im gaming on red dead redemption 2 or just watching a youtube video, i have a ryzen 5500x with a rtx 3060 with a 1tb ssd and 16gb of RAM heres the message of most bug checks when i check them on the event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...
  4. My computer keeps crashing and freezing

My computer keeps crashing and freezing: So my windows 10 keeps crashing and it says critical process died or previous system shutdown was unexpected also says dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation...
  5. My computer keeps crashing and freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing and freezing: So my windows 10 keeps crashing and it says critical process died or previous system shutdown was unexpected also says dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation...
  6. i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes: HiI have encountered many different BSOD recently.Please kindly refer to the link below for minidump files and help me sort this out.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ail6Bud9gLLjgrYHDAQGzv3mwrXoYw?e=WpyCOQ...
  7. i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes: HiI have encountered many different BSOD recently.Please kindly refer to the link below for minidump files and help me sort this out.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ail6Bud9gLLjgrYHDAQGzv3mwrXoYw?e=WpyCOQ...
  8. my computer crashes/freezes

my computer crashes/freezes: From the start of May until June my computer has been working perfectly with very little issues. That was the case until 6/3/21 when my computer froze and crashed 6 times within a single day. For 5 of the occurrences, my monitor would turn black then the audio would repeat...
  9. My computer keeps crashing/freezing

My computer keeps crashing/freezing: Not really sure why, or when, or how to re-create it. But it seems without flaw GTA 5 does it. Log Name: System Source: NetBT Date: 12/16/2020 2:01:12 AM Event ID: 4311 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User:...
  10. My computer freezes then crashes.

My computer freezes then crashes.: why computer freezes and then crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-computer-freezes-then-crashes/b0f14780-c550-4885-9e15-ba20bec8b38f