Windows 10: I am having network connectivity issue in windows 10

Discus and support I am having network connectivity issue in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recent update 2004 has spoil my network connectivity I am not able to connect with any network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GhulamAlvi, Oct 4, 2020.

1. I am having network connectivity issue in windows 10

Recent update 2004 has spoil my network connectivity I am not able to connect with any network

:)

GhulamAlvi, Oct 4, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 network connection issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in connecting the Acer laptop to the internet.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the complete model number of the Acer laptop?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    • What is the error message you get, while accessing a website?
    • When you say “I cannot connect to a site”, does this happen with all the browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article and check:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

If the issue persists, then refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

I am having network connectivity issue in windows 10

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

I am having network connectivity issue in windows 10

1. I am having network connectivity issue in windows 10 - Similar Threads - having network connectivity

2. I have internet functionality but network settings says I am not connected to a network...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have internet functionality but network settings says I am not connected to a network...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-internet-functionality-but-network-settings/299b18e2-afba-4440-9a90-38a1055a3b83 This is a link from a thread in 2019 of a software issue that was left unresolved. I have the exact same problem and I have been...
  3. I have internet functionality but network settings says I am not connected to a network...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have internet functionality but network settings says I am not connected to a network...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-internet-functionality-but-network-settings/299b18e2-afba-4440-9a90-38a1055a3b83 This is a link from a thread in 2019 of a software issue that was left unresolved. I have the exact same problem and I have been...
  4. I have internet functionality but network settings says I am not connected to a network...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I am having an issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having an issue: I keep getting this error whenever I open Windows Installation Assistant and I tried searching up on a fix but there is nothing that relates to my issue, here is the proof:...
  6. I am having issues with theming on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having issues with theming on windows 10.: I don't like usually asking questions here because it ruins the experience on this subreddit if you are looking for news and concepts but since the Microsoft forums are useless because they always tell me to use troubleshooter for anything I had to ask here. The point is that...
  7. I am having issues with Windows 10

I am having issues with Windows 10: I am having issues with windows 10, and am going round in circles with it First of all Windows 10 says I don't have an internet connection, when I do as I am online surfing, this affects my windows updates, as it says I am not connected, when I am, plus troubleshooting...
  8. I have internet functionality but network settings says I am not connected to a network...

I have internet functionality but network settings says I am not connected to a network...: For whatever reason the network settings app says that I am not connected to the internet, however I can use the internet just fine on my computer with programs such as google chrome and steam. I tried running the network troubleshooter but it says that nothing is wrong....
  9. Windows 10 Network Status "Not Connected" but I am

Windows 10 Network Status "Not Connected" but I am: Windows 10 states in Network Status "Not connected" to the internet/network, but i am and I'm online. Edge doesn't work, Skype doesn't work, other MS apps don't work b/c the system isn't recognizing that it's online. ALL non-Microsoft applications are online and work...
  10. Network Status Not Connected on Windows 10 but I am connected.

Network Status Not Connected on Windows 10 but I am connected.: Logged in this morning and certain network connected apps Xbox app, true key password manager, microsoft hello face recognition would not connect to the internet. I have internet access and have no problem browsing but settings shows I have no network connection. Tried other...