Windows 10: I am having problem while updating my computer to windows 11. The problem is that in my...

Discus and support I am having problem while updating my computer to windows 11. The problem is that in my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The problem is that in my computer secure boot is unsupported. Is there a way to make secure boot support.? Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mohitchoudhary3, Aug 25, 2021.

1. I am having problem while updating my computer to windows 11. The problem is that in my...

The problem is that in my computer secure boot is unsupported. Is there a way to make secure boot support.? Please help

:)

mohitchoudhary3, Aug 25, 2021
  2. dmccoy Win User

Nvidia driver problem with 940 MX on Windows 10 x64

I would only go back to the driver from the computers manufacturers if you experience any issues with the latest drivers from devie manufacturers.

If everything is still working well with the clean boot then you can start troubleshooting as follows to start:

How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot

1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
    2. From Start, search for msconfig. (In Windows 10, use the Search box from the Start menu. In Windows 8 or 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    3. Select msconfig or System Configuration from the search results.
    4. Tap or click the Services tab, and then tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
    5. Tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Service list.
    6. Tap or click OK, and then tap or click Restart.
    7. After the computer finishes restarting, determine whether the problem still occurs.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 1 through 6, but clear the lower half of the check boxes in the Service list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 1 through 6, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Service list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem when only one service is selected in the Service list, this means that the selected service causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no service causes the problem, go to step 8.
    8. Repeat steps 1 and 3 in this section.
    9. Tap or click the Startup tab, and then tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Startup Item list.
    10. Click OK, and then click Restart.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 8 and 9, but clear the lower half of the checked boxes in the Startup Item list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 8 and 9, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Startup Item list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem after only one Startup Item is selected in the Startup Item list, this means that the selected Startup Item causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no Startup Item causes this problem, a Microsoft service probably causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat steps 1 through 7 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in each step.
    11. After you determine the startup item or the service that causes the problem, contact the program manufacturer to determine whether the problem can be resolved. Or, run the System Configuration utility, and then tap or click to clear the check box for the problem item.
    From <https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows>

dmccoy, Aug 25, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Aug 25, 2021
  4. RejZoR Win User

I am having problem while updating my computer to windows 11. The problem is that in my...

problem with Windows Update.

Windows Update Cache Cleaner

I've made this thing for easy fix when Windows Update craps itself. Was having similar issue few days ago...

RejZoR, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

I am having problem while updating my computer to windows 11. The problem is that in my...

1. I am having problem while updating my computer to windows 11. The problem is that in my... - Similar Threads - having problem while

2. I am having a problem while updating windows 10 and the problem is coming will installing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having a problem while updating windows 10 and the problem is coming will installing...: The download is finishing properly while installing the problem is coming that and error occurred while installing Windows 10, version 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-a-problem-while-updating-windows-10/36d4c0e4-3550-4cc8-b3be-a0274cf843ca
  3. I am having a problem while updating windows 10 and the problem is coming will installing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having a problem while updating windows 10 and the problem is coming will installing...: The download is finishing properly while installing the problem is coming that and error occurred while installing Windows 10, version 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-a-problem-while-updating-windows-10/36d4c0e4-3550-4cc8-b3be-a0274cf843ca
  4. I am having problems resetting my password on my windows computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems resetting my password on my windows computer: I am unable to log in as I have forgotten the password I used but the system is not allowing me to reset as it is saying - This feature requires removable media, such as USB flash drive. Please connect a USB flash drive, and then try again. This action I have carried out but...
  5. I am having problems resetting my password on my windows computer

I am having problems resetting my password on my windows computer: I am unable to log in as I have forgotten the password I used but the system is not allowing me to reset as it is saying - This feature requires removable media, such as USB flash drive. Please connect a USB flash drive, and then try again. This action I have carried out but...
  6. I am having problems resetting my password on my windows computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I have problems with updating my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with updating my computer.: I had problems with updating Windows 10. Than I upgraded PC to Windows 11 but i still get the same error. I tried installing latest update manually but the error is still showing. Can someone help please?...
  8. I have problems with updating my computer.

I have problems with updating my computer.: I had problems with updating Windows 10. Than I upgraded PC to Windows 11 but i still get the same error. I tried installing latest update manually but the error is still showing. Can someone help please?...
  9. I am having many problems with my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am having many problems with my computer: My computer for a while here, is too slow, programs and applications no longer load with the same speed as before, everything gets complicated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-many-problems-with-my-computer/ff5b5347-9a50-4fc4-8005-9e40f1edf162
  10. I am having many problems with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having many problems with my computer: My computer for a while here, is too slow, programs and app no longer load with the same speed as before, everything gets complicated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-many-problems-with-my-computer/354dccbb-f2c6-4874-b203-afd1b898c7b7