Windows 10: I am having problem with ISdone.DLL

Discus and support I am having problem with ISdone.DLL in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install games on my laptop but it always show me a text box says my ISDone.dll is missing, even when I download it and unarc.dll from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Thượng Quyền Nguyễn, Sep 4, 2021.

1. I am having problem with ISdone.DLL

I am trying to install games on my laptop but it always show me a text box says my ISDone.dll is missing, even when I download it and unarc.dll from the enternet and move them to System32, I tried to set virtual memory at 16G my RAM bars was 2 bars of 4Gb, it doesn't help. I tried many methods: Start Windows in safe mode, clean up disk, check RAM's health but they are usless too.Please let me know if I did something wrong.

:)

Thượng Quyền Nguyễn, Sep 4, 2021

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Sep 4, 2021
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

I am having problem with ISdone.DLL [​IMG]

b1rd, Sep 4, 2021
  4. debgram Win User

I am having problem with ISdone.DLL

Have 4 .dll files with problems

Tried registering these dll files in hopes to get my store app working cause I don't have use of Edge either and these 3 came up with could not be loaded, specific module could not be found: msxml.dll, initpki.dll, and qmgrprxy.dll. This one qmgr.dll came up with dll register server was not found. The only file that is in my system 32 folder is the qmgr.dll. Any suggestions as to why I'm having issues with these? Thanks

debgram, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

I am having problem with ISdone.DLL

1. I am having problem with ISdone.DLL - Similar Threads - having problem ISdone

2. Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems: I am trying to run a program that requires Tdbg6.ocx and some other related .dll programs:I have already cleared some initial hurdles, but I cannot find a solution online.The message reads:run-time error '339':Component TDBG.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly...
  3. Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems: I am trying to run a program that requires Tdbg6.ocx and some other related .dll programs:I have already cleared some initial hurdles, but I cannot find a solution online.The message reads:run-time error '339':Component TDBG.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly...
  4. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  5. I am having problems with this

I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  6. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  7. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  8. i am having a windows problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i am having a windows problem: windows10 does not work at all. Not one aspect function or feature or any of it According to this community I am wrong. Windows 10 works great. Okay so if i am getting non stop errors and issues out of the box, after fresh installs on dozens of different computers, all...
  9. ISdone dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISdone dll error: Hello… i downloaded DCS world from fitgirl packs and game is on my c drive but when i install t on d drive it gives isdone dll error when it reached 28.6 %…”error is about the isarcsxtract dll not found”…the game is 252 gb after installation and my d drive has 270gb free...
  10. Have 4 .dll files with problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Have 4 .dll files with problems: Tried registering these dll files in hopes to get my store app working cause I don't have use of Edge either and these 3 came up with could not be loaded, specific module could not be found: msxml.dll, initpki.dll, and qmgrprxy.dll. This one qmgr.dll came up with dll register...