Windows 10: I am having problem with my Bluetooth Dell Wireless Keyboard connet

Discus and support I am having problem with my Bluetooth Dell Wireless Keyboard connet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having difficulty in getting my Dell Wireless Keyboard connectivity in this Dell Dimension 9200 desk top since Win 10 upgrade. Win 10 through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cabbage, Sep 8, 2015.

1. cabbage Win User

I am having problem with my Bluetooth Dell Wireless Keyboard connet

I am having difficulty in getting my Dell Wireless Keyboard connectivity in this Dell Dimension 9200 desk top since Win 10 upgrade.

Win 10 through WU installing "Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 USB" and soon I loose the function of this keyboard that is connected through USB Blue Tooth mini receiver.

I do not know how to stop Win 10 automatically installing this Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 USB.

Please can someone help me?

I am having problem with my Bluetooth Dell Wireless Keyboard connet [​IMG]

I am having problem with my Bluetooth Dell Wireless Keyboard connet [​IMG]

Those on my attachment are the one I wish to keep so that my wireless Bluetooth keyboard can communicate.

It may be that our Samsung Smart TV in the room trying to get my win 10 to install this dreaded Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0USB? - Just a thought... I am absolutely reached the end of my tether

Regards

:)

cabbage, Sep 8, 2015

2. Bluetooth Driver windows 10 for Dell Inspiron 15R N5010

am having same bluetooth problem on my dell INSPIRON 15 N5010.my laptop have DELL wireless 365 bluetooth module powered by BROADCOM

DennisKirk1, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Alan Math Win User
    Mouse and keyboard intermittently don't work on Windows 10.

While I am using Windows 10, every few minutes Windows does not responds to keyboard or mouse input for a few seconds or periods as long as 30 seconds.

I have this problem using any software while using any combination of the following hardware:

1. HP desktop, Dell desktop, MS Surface Pro 4

2. Wired Microsoft mouse, wired Dell mouse, wireless Logitech mouse, wireless Logitech trackball, Bluetooth Microsoft mouse, Bluetooth Kensington mouse.

3. Wired Dell keyboard, wired HP keyboard, wireless Logitech keyboard, Bluetooth Kensignton keyboard.

The problem occurs every few minutes with every hardware combination I've tried. The computer does not respond to either mouse or keyboard input for a few seconds or up to about 30 seconds.

I'm pretty sure this is a fundamental software problem with Windows 10. It happens on too many different hardware configurations to believe it is a hardware problem. It's not merely a problem related to having one or two bad drivers.

Alan Math, Sep 8, 2015
  4. I am having problem with my Bluetooth Dell Wireless Keyboard connet

Did you ever manage to solve this? I'm having the identical problem the last 3 weeks or so. I'm using a tablet with built-in Bluetooth, and I can get my previously-working keyboard working by removing it and pairing it again, but then it works for a minute or two and quits on my, showing it is still paired. I know the battery is fully charged on the keyboard.

Edit: Mine doesn't mention Broadcom, presumably because it's built-in and not connected to a USB dongle.

armedwithjello, Jan 7, 2016
Thema:

I am having problem with my Bluetooth Dell Wireless Keyboard connet

1. I am having problem with my Bluetooth Dell Wireless Keyboard connet - Similar Threads - having problem Bluetooth

2. my wireless wifi want connet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wireless wifi want connet: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-wifi-want-connet/1d48519f-74a5-407c-8fa7-c61810ee3a61
  3. my wireless wifi want connet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my wireless wifi want connet: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-wifi-want-connet/1d48519f-74a5-407c-8fa7-c61810ee3a61
  4. Hai,I have a internet Network conneting problem,cant conneted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hai,I have a internet Network conneting problem,cant conneted: Hai,i have issue in internet connection,some times he can,some times,i must troubleshooting to get excess to the internet ,so how should i do to settle my internet connected issue,please my new bro/sis,help me please.....
  5. Hai,I have a internet Network conneting problem,cant conneted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hai,I have a internet Network conneting problem,cant conneted: Hai,i have issue in internet connection,some times he can,some times,i must troubleshooting to get excess to the internet ,so how should i do to settle my internet connected issue,please my new bro/sis,help me please.....
  6. I have problem with my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have problem with my Bluetooth: I want to connect it with my headphone but it can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-bluetooth/14527d1f-b298-4cd2-b44a-8709456bbd3c
  7. I am on my third Bluetooth keyboard, keep having connectivity issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am on my third Bluetooth keyboard, keep having connectivity issues.: So I started off with Brydge wireless keyboard, it kept disconnecting and reconnecting mid typing. At first I thought it was a product error. Returned it and same issue was present. I had used Brydge before and love their products. So then I got a logitech wireless keyboard...
  8. Bluetooth wireless problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth wireless problems: Dell XPS 8900 Win 10 Pro unit, wireless Bluetooth keeps reverting to Monitors Speakers, even though I set Default device to Creative D200 wireless speaker. No matter what I do, the Monitors speaker take over and Bluetooth disconnects. I pair speaker Device over and over....
  9. Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with my wireless Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.: I am experiencing problems with the Bluetooth or wireless connection of my devices, I cannot use them, it does not work, I have updated my Windows 1 nothing. I hope to help soon....
  10. dell wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dell wireless keyboard: changed batteries, pulled usb, turned off keyboard, all is good, thanks