Windows 10: I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...

Discus and support I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am getting an error message when I try to Pay with Paypal credit. It was working yesterday and today I get an error message. "Having difficulty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LindaMorano, Apr 12, 2024.

1. I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...

I am getting an error message when I try to Pay with Paypal credit. It was working yesterday and today I get an error message. "Having difficulty processing your payment, Fishdom is the game

:)

LindaMorano, Apr 12, 2024

2. Wallet doesn't show PayPal as a payment option.

I am a windows phone user from India. I managed to add my debit card to my wallet somehow but its still useless because of the two step identification process used in India to make purchases via debit cards, which is mostly not supported by international
    payments.

So, I tried to add my PayPal account to the Wallet app but it doesn't list PayPal as a payment option. I tried searching the forums but this problem isn't listed anywhere as well. I tried using commerce.microsoft.com to add PayPal but, unfortunately, was
    out of luck as I faced the same problem over there as well. The only payment option being shown on the website is Credit Card. Is there anything that I might have overlooked or a solution to this problem?

variableme, Apr 12, 2024
  3. problem for paypal payment

I have a problem in purchase on Microsoft store, whenever I try to pay through my paypal account it gives me error cqeoK0ZgN0i/qvjT.43.1.11.10

and saying that they having problem to process my payment.

is there any idea what course this problem?. because I have already checked the time zone on my computer.

Rouska8Asuka, Apr 12, 2024
  4. I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...

Microsoft Support Paypal payment

Hi Fantanafest,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Did you purchase any applications or games from the Windows Store?
    • Can you provide us the screen shot of the notification?
    • What are the “some issues” you are referring to?
    The Paypal payment notification might occur if you have purchased any applications or games from the Windows Store. If there is a
    more details option on the Paypal payment notification then, I suggest you to click on it and check.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...

1. I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was... - Similar Threads - having problems processing

2. I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...: I am getting an error message when I try to Pay with Paypal credit. It was working yesterday and today I get an error message. "Having difficulty processing your payment, Fishdom is the game...
  3. I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am having problems processing payments using Paypal Credit playing Fishdom. It was...: I am getting an error message when I try to Pay with Paypal credit. It was working yesterday and today I get an error message. "Having difficulty processing your payment, Fishdom is the game...
  4. Cancel credit card payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel credit card payment: I recently downloaded Windows 11 for my wife's computer and before I realized I needed to check for compatibility I tendered payment for it with my Discover credit card. Her computer is not compatible with the new Win 11. How can I get a refund for the software since we can't...
  5. Cancel credit card payment

Cancel credit card payment: I recently downloaded Windows 11 for my wife's computer and before I realized I needed to check for compatibility I tendered payment for it with my Discover credit card. Her computer is not compatible with the new Win 11. How can I get a refund for the software since we can't...
  6. Can I use store credit without adding a payment option?

Can I use store credit without adding a payment option?: I recently accumulated enough points to get a microsoft gift card, which I redeemed, but when I try to make an online purchase, it requires me to add a payment method. The card I redeemed has enough to cover the purchase and taxes, but does not come with a gift card code. Is...
  7. PROCESSING PAYMENTS!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROCESSING PAYMENTS!!!: EVERY TIME I TRY TO BUY ROBUX THROUGH THE ROBLOX GAME IT SAYS "WE'RE HAVING TROUBLE PROCESSING YOUR PAYMENT AND WE'D LIKE TO GET IT SORTED OUT" WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processing-payments/4d27aa1d-8c18-4556-a824-541998f546e5
  8. Having trouble processing my payment

Having trouble processing my payment: [IMG]I wanted to upgrade my windows home to workstation pro and this showed up. I am using mastercard from Iraq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-processing-my-payment/aa59fe7b-be9b-47a7-baf2-1e9df56c1710
  9. Processing payment

Processing payment: When I put my data about my debit card I cannot change the country from USA to mine, that's why when I am trying to purchase the app the error occurs. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processing-payment/ca8b3105-7f55-4e71-8f41-8cdfd1ba58b2
  10. problem for paypal payment

problem for paypal payment: I have a problem in purchase on Microsoft store, whenever I try to pay through my paypal account it gives me error cqeoK0ZgN0i/qvjT.43.1.11.10 and saying that they having problem to process my payment. is there any idea what course this problem?. because I have already...