Windows 10: I am having problems with my display!

Discus and support I am having problems with my display! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In many apps from Microsoft Store as well as desktop apps such as WhatsApp Desktop, Teams app, Edge, Chrome, etc. having their text blurring and when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sarabjeet Kaur Kohli, Sep 4, 2020.

1. I am having problems with my display!

In many apps from Microsoft Store as well as desktop apps such as WhatsApp Desktop, Teams app, Edge, Chrome, etc. having their text blurring and when I move my cursor towards them then it is clearly visible.

Also, whenever I play any video on edge or chrome or even in the Movies and Tv app the video stops for a very short time say a fraction of a second and then resumes... however the audio is perfectly fine.

:)

Sarabjeet Kaur Kohli, Sep 4, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Sep 4, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 4, 2020
  4. I am having problems with my display!

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

I am having problems with my display!

1. I am having problems with my display! - Similar Threads - having problems display

2. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  3. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  4. I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW: I am having problem in my windows 10 as follows. 1. Earlier I had a W10 which did not start for quite a few days.2. So I took a professional help and got the Laptop formatted. 3. Within a couple of days, Laptop required updating. So I allowed update and shutdown from start...
  5. I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having problem in MY WINDOWS AS BELOW: I am having problem in my windows 10 as follows. 1. Earlier I had a W10 which did not start for quite a few days.2. So I took a professional help and got the Laptop formatted. 3. Within a couple of days, Laptop required updating. So I allowed update and shutdown from start...
  6. Am I having driver issues or is my display the problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Am I having driver issues or is my display the problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/heapingbowlofrice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u6jyra/am_i_having_driver_issues_or_is_my_display_the/
  7. I am having a similar problem with my internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a similar problem with my internet.: Split from this thread.I am having a similar problem with my internet. I am using a prepaid dongle and just stopped connecting. I have tried all the advice and nothing is working. Is costing me my subscription also. I cannot even use my Microsoft subscription account. It has...
  8. I am having a problem with my webmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having a problem with my webmail.: My webmail account keeps telling me I have folders that I can't find. Recently, because Outlook kept disappearing from my desktop, a Microsoft tech uninstalled and reinstalled 365. This has happened before with no problems but this time I lost half of my folders and the...
  9. I am having many problems with my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am having many problems with my computer: My computer for a while here, is too slow, programs and applications no longer load with the same speed as before, everything gets complicated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-many-problems-with-my-computer/ff5b5347-9a50-4fc4-8005-9e40f1edf162
  10. I am having a problem keeping my battery icon displayed on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having a problem keeping my battery icon displayed on the taskbar.: Under "turn system icons on or off" in settings, the icon is on, but gray in color. sometimes when I boot up, the icon shows on the taskbar. Other times not. To get it to reappear, I have to open the device manger. Then I click "battery" Then I disable both drivers and...