Windows 10: I am having problems with my headset. The sound is off.

Discus and support I am having problems with my headset. The sound is off. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having problems with my headset. The sound is off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound/49fe5145-84ec-4a3c-9b29-ed2aa9017550 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexRuiz6, Mar 25, 2020.

1. AlexRuiz6 Win User

I am having problems with my headset. The sound is off.

:)

AlexRuiz6, Mar 25, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I am having problems with my headset. The sound is off. :p

cadaveca, May 25, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue I am having problems with my headset. The sound is off. :p

Solaris17, May 25, 2020
  4. I am having problems with my headset. The sound is off.

Headset not playing sounds after mute and unmute

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, I would like you to answer the following question:

• Did you connect your headset to any other device and check if the issue re-occurs?
    I suggest you to set your headset as default and check.To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Type sound in the search bar.

• Right click on
      headset/microphone
      , click on default.
    If issue persists,

As you said with other headset it is working fine,so,the issue might occur with your headset only.

In that case, I recommend you to contact the headset support.

You can also refer this article

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with the updated status. WE will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. I am having problems with my headset. The sound is off. - Similar Threads - having problems headset

2. i have problem with my sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have problem with my sounds: hello please kindly can you help me with my sounds because in my laptop dosnt work at all have a nice evening best regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-sounds/82a354bf-4573-4502-8acb-87018d169a10
  3. i have problem with my sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have problem with my sounds: hello please kindly can you help me with my sounds because in my laptop dosnt work at all have a nice evening best regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-sounds/82a354bf-4573-4502-8acb-87018d169a10
  4. I am having problems with this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with this: I am having problems with thisntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+228859 fffff806`28000000 fffff806`29047000 0x01047000 0x7d02613e 6/17/2036 5:32:46 AM Idk if its the reason I keep crashing but whenever I am playing a game my pc will freeze for a bit then bluescreen giving me a DPC...
  5. I am having a problem with my webmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having a problem with my webmail.: My webmail account keeps telling me I have folders that I can't find. Recently, because Outlook kept disappearing from my desktop, a Microsoft tech uninstalled and reinstalled 365. This has happened before with no problems but this time I lost half of my folders and the...
  6. I am having problems with my display!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having problems with my display!: In many apps from Microsoft Store as well as desktop apps such as WhatsApp Desktop, Teams app, Edge, Chrome, etc. having their text blurring and when I move my cursor towards them then it is clearly visible. Also, whenever I play any video on edge or chrome or even in the...
  7. I am having problems with my sounds,my scroll wheel and other things

I am having problems with my sounds,my scroll wheel and other things: Dear Microsoft I have this problem where everytime i click on the sound icon on the bottom right of my screen it automatically goes down to 0.I have tried updating the drivers and reseting my pc but that didn't work.But the sound isn't the only problem.I have one with my...
  8. I am having a problem with a bluetooth headset that I've just bought.

I am having a problem with a bluetooth headset that I've just bought.: So I've got the bluetooth headset problem. I am well aware of how to pair bluetooth devices to a computer. i am using a steelseries arctis 3 bluetooth headset. the problem is that the headset appears as two different devices in playback: Headphones Arctis 3 Bluetooth...
  9. Headset Bluetooth sound Problem

Headset Bluetooth sound Problem: Please help me with this. After I unchecked the "handsfree telephony" box in the properties for my headset because I want to improve the sound quality. But the sound suddenly stopped instead. I tried checking back the box of the "handsfree telephony" but it says "the...
  10. Sound keeps cutting off with my Headset

Sound keeps cutting off with my Headset: Hey there, I'm having an issue which is my headset "Hyperx Cloud 2" the sound keeps cutting off for some reason and when that happens i hear this weird un-plug voice this happens for a second and sometimes its spams this and its really noisy and ruin my games sometimes i...