Windows 10: I am having problems with my sounds,my scroll wheel and other things

Discus and support I am having problems with my sounds,my scroll wheel and other things in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft I have this problem where everytime i click on the sound icon on the bottom right of my screen it automatically goes down to 0.I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidmHEM, Apr 3, 2020.

1. DavidmHEM Win User

I am having problems with my sounds,my scroll wheel and other things

Dear Microsoft

I have this problem where everytime i click on the sound icon on the bottom right of my screen it automatically goes down to 0.I have tried updating the drivers and reseting my pc but that didn't work.But the sound isn't the only problem.I have one with my scroll wheel.When i open a Microsoft/Windows based app or in settings when i scroll down it automatically goes up not allowing me to see what's at the bottom of the window.When i open my notepad the same thing happens all over again.I have tried many things and nothing helped so i tought maybe the microsoft forum could help me.I have a Windows 10 PC and an AMD High definition audio device.I looked for this everywhere on the internet but couldn't find a fix.And i have trouble selecting the category.

Yours Sincerely

David

:)

DavidmHEM, Apr 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Apr 3, 2020
  3. PhnX Win User
    Razer Lachesis Scroll Wheel Problem

Hey guys, sorry to make a new thread regarding this issue (it was already discussed on this forum a year or so ago and that thread is dead Razer Lachesis - scroll wheel gear playing up?), but this is the first thing that comes up on Google. I have the EXACT same problem with my Lachesis: slow scrolling doesn't register the mousewheel; however, fast scrolling does. It's past warranty by a month, so taking it apart would be the only option. Now... give me a car and I'll take it apart and put it back together, give me a mouse and I'll panic. I'm not good with delicate and small pieces that are closely wired together. If anyone has any experience with this or taking mice apart in general, I'd appreciate a more indepth step-by-step of taking it apart and exactly how to apply the plastic cement to the mouse wheel piece.

Thanks in advance.

PS. Rather disappointing how my 5 year old MX300 runs perfectly and how my Lachesis is already glitching out after a year.

PhnX, Apr 3, 2020
  4. GraysonM Win User

Microsoft Arc Mouse scroll wheel sound

How do I turn off the sound on my Arc Mouse scroll wheel?

GraysonM, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. I am having problems with my sounds,my scroll wheel and other things - Similar Threads - having problems sounds

2. Mouse scroll wheel problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scroll wheel problem: I am unable to click with my scroll wheel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-scroll-wheel-problem/9aeae557-165c-45d9-bbbf-d9e4d678db67
  3. Mouse scroll wheel problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse scroll wheel problem: I am unable to click with my scroll wheel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-scroll-wheel-problem/9aeae557-165c-45d9-bbbf-d9e4d678db67
  4. Mouse scroll wheel problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The scroll wheel on my mouse.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The scroll wheel on my mouse.: Whenever I try to use my scroll wheel it changes my CPI I think because in the top left the amount I think its called will increase or decrease but the scroll wheel won't work on anything else. What do I do to fix this?...
  6. My scroll wheel is not working on my pc, works on other pc’s

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My scroll wheel is not working on my pc, works on other pc’s: So it's been like this for a long time now (probably two or three months) whenever I scroll with my wheel the webpage freaks out and also Minecraft breaks when I want to quickly swap items with scroll wheel. I tested the mouse on the other PC and it worked perfectly So it's...
  7. Problem with my scroll wheel

Problem with my scroll wheel: Hi, so my scroll wheel seems to keep scrolling up a couple of lines when i'm scrolling down and vice versa. it's very irritating and i'm just wondering if there is a fix to this. I'm running on Windows 10 on a 64 bit. Hope you can help...
  8. I am having problems with my headset. The sound is off.

I am having problems with my headset. The sound is off.: I am having problems with my headset. The sound is off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound/49fe5145-84ec-4a3c-9b29-ed2aa9017550
  9. My scroll wheel changes volume

My scroll wheel changes volume: So my scroll wheel keeps randomly changing the volume sometimes it does sometimes it doeasnt and it's not about the cpi button beacause i tried that as well. I tried unplugging then plugging it back in but that didn't work either. Can someone help me? IS there a way to...
  10. mouse scroll wheel problem

mouse scroll wheel problem: hey,today i got mouse scroll problem,it works but when i scroll it wont scroll but it shows on left some 0-100 when i scroll please help ty scrolling down makes sound lower/higher 108301