Windows 10: I am having repeated BSODs related to notoskrnl.exe, even after wiping everything and doing...

Discus and support I am having repeated BSODs related to notoskrnl.exe, even after wiping everything and doing... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having issuies with my system going into BSOD frequently. The minidumps from bluescreenview continully cite ntoskrnl as an issue, which google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Strawberrycocoa, Jun 25, 2022.

1. I am having repeated BSODs related to notoskrnl.exe, even after wiping everything and doing...

I am having issuies with my system going into BSOD frequently. The minidumps from bluescreenview continully cite ntoskrnl as an issue, which google tells me is driver related, but even after wiping the drive doing a fresh install and updating Windows fully, it's still happening.This is the readout from Bluescreen vie,w hopefully it's helpful.There's no one thing I can peg as being a trigger for the crashes. I've had it crash while I am running multiple apps. I've had it crash when I am away at work and letting it idle. Currently I am running it with 1 of the two RAM sticks removed to see if ma

:)

Strawberrycocoa, Jun 25, 2022

2. repeated driver related BSODs

Neither of those options are working, all resulting in repeated BSOD on repeat

Can you please help in how to disable driver verifier from safe mode

AaronGunatilake, Jun 25, 2022
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    I am having repeated BSODs related to notoskrnl.exe, even after wiping everything and doing... [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jun 25, 2022
  4. I am having repeated BSODs related to notoskrnl.exe, even after wiping everything and doing...

repeated driver related BSODs

I am currently unable to load into windows at all, repeated BSOD saying driver verifier detected - have tried System Restore and System Image Recovery, System Restore gave an error saying:

System Restore failed to extract the original copy of the directory from the restore point.

source: %ProgramFiles%\WindowsApps

Destination: AppxStaging

(0x80070026)

Do I have any options from this point other than a complete restore which i do not want to do

AaronGunatilake, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

I am having repeated BSODs related to notoskrnl.exe, even after wiping everything and doing...

1. I am having repeated BSODs related to notoskrnl.exe, even after wiping everything and doing... - Similar Threads - having repeated BSODs

2. Exe related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe related: Can you tell me what is ztool.exe and will it harm my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-related/4b13d815-837c-4637-b54d-284885fb62ee
  3. Exe related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe related: Can you tell me what is ztool.exe and will it harm my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-related/4b13d815-837c-4637-b54d-284885fb62ee
  4. Encountering BSOD from Qcamain10x64.sys Even After Wiping Everything and Reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encountering BSOD from Qcamain10x64.sys Even After Wiping Everything and Reinstalling Windows: Hello,I've been having an extremely persistent case of the BSODs lately, and I'm at a loss for what to do. I'm getting the following info on the BSOD every time..."Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: Qcamain10x64.sys"Most things online say that this happens...
  5. Encountering BSOD from Qcamain10x64.sys Even After Wiping Everything and Reinstalling Windows

Encountering BSOD from Qcamain10x64.sys Even After Wiping Everything and Reinstalling Windows: Hello,I've been having an extremely persistent case of the BSODs lately, and I'm at a loss for what to do. I'm getting the following info on the BSOD every time..."Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: Qcamain10x64.sys"Most things online say that this happens...
  6. Encountering BSOD from Qcamain10x64.sys Even After Wiping Everything and Reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I am having repeated BSODs related to notoskrnl.exe, even after wiping everything and doing...

I am having repeated BSODs related to notoskrnl.exe, even after wiping everything and doing...: I am having issuies with my system going into BSOD frequently. The minidumps from bluescreenview continully cite ntoskrnl as an issue, which google tells me is driver related, but even after wiping the drive doing a fresh install and updating Windows fully, it's still...
  8. I am having repeated BSODs related to notoskrnl.exe, even after wiping everything and doing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having repeated BSODs related to notoskrnl.exe, even after wiping everything and doing...: I am having issuies with my system going into BSOD frequently. The minidumps from bluescreenview continully cite ntoskrnl as an issue, which google tells me is driver related, but even after wiping the drive doing a fresh install and updating Windows fully, it's still...
  9. Repeated BSODs, even after fresh install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repeated BSODs, even after fresh install.: Hi. I"m not new to the PC game by any means and I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of and even learned some new tricks. I got a new PCIe capture card Elgato 4K60 Pro for Christmas. I went to put it in. Everything worked fine for a couple hours, then multiple...
  10. repeated driver related BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    repeated driver related BSODs: Hey guys any help would be much appreciated Built this new system in October of 2018, have had problems on and off pretty much the whole time, some periods much worse than others. inside a mid tower case: ROG Crosshair VII Hero (wifi) AMD Ryzen 7 2700x G.Skill Trident...