Windows 10: i am having some issues with dism log files corrupted

Discus and support i am having some issues with dism log files corrupted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i did a sfc scan and found out that i have some log files corrupted then I did run this command dism /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthbut it's now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anant Awasthi, Sep 20, 2021.

1. i am having some issues with dism log files corrupted

i did a sfc scan and found out that i have some log files corrupted then I did run this command dism /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthbut it's now showing me this problem: The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logI did found it answer to write this code: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:C:\ESD\instal

:)

Anant Awasthi, Sep 20, 2021

2. Error: 14098 The component store has been corrupted. When attempting to repair Windows 10 with Dism

C:\Windows\system32>Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:g:\sources\boot.wim /LimitAccess

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Version: 10.0.19041.329

Image Version: 10.0.19041.450

[== 3.8% ]

Error: 14098

The component store has been corrupted.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

log file too long to fit in this post. I have already tried the steps in this article:

Windows Update - Additional resources - Windows Deployment

My issues with this:

• Step 3: file not found
    • Step 4: files not found
    • Step 5: about 40% of the files are missing
    • Finally: after a reboot dism still cannot fix my PC

DavisOdom1, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Sep 20, 2021
  4. Tatty_One Win User

i am having some issues with dism log files corrupted

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

i am having some issues with dism log files corrupted

1. i am having some issues with dism log files corrupted - Similar Threads - having issues dism

2. I am having an issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having an issue: I keep getting this error whenever I open Windows Installation Assistant and I tried searching up on a fix but there is nothing that relates to my issue, here is the proof:...
  3. I am having an issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having an issue: I keep getting this error whenever I open Windows Installation Assistant and I tried searching up on a fix but there is nothing that relates to my issue, here is the proof:...
  4. I am having an issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am having Wifi Issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having Wifi Issues.: I am having issues with WiFi connectivity. Every time I try to connect to the WiFi after switching on my Laptop, I get the message "can't connect to this network" even though the other devices are working fine with the same network. Every single time I have to remove the...
  6. I am having sync issues with OneDrive, and staying logged into it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having sync issues with OneDrive, and staying logged into it?: I reinstalled 17763 due to some instability issues. Since that time, it's all I can do to stay logged into OneDrive, and the folder sync process has gone over the edge completely. I have several HDD's (4) in my system, and I am trying to sync all of my OneDrive files to a...
  7. Dism <erore 2 "The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log">

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dism <erore 2 "The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log">: Hi, Why I can`t do this commant: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth ERORE: C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism.exe /image:C: /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions Deployment Image Servicing...
  8. I have an issue of restoring corrupt files in Win10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have an issue of restoring corrupt files in Win10: Hello! I have an issue of restoring corrupt files in Win10. So, the image I have: Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> dism /Get-WimInfo /WimFile:E:\sources\install.wim /index:1 Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.14393.0...
  9. What Is with the Dism Log Files?

What Is with the Dism Log Files?: What is with these log files? They are created, when I use Dism.exe (ex. cleaning up some of the WinSxS sections). Can I delete these log files? If so, can I delete these CBS and DISM folders? C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\DISM.log 83936
  10. Have some files corrupted and can't repair

Have some files corrupted and can't repair: Hi, have some files corrupted and can't repair. Logs.rar Maybe the images both online and offline from TechBench/Media Creation Tool aren't updated since the update came out yesterday... In my Laptop i have only opencl.dll corrupted. 56208