Windows 10: i am having the same issue of in ADmin my screen flashes black and white. ,

Discus and support i am having the same issue of in ADmin my screen flashes black and white. , in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am having the same issue of in ADmin my screen flashes black and white. , i see there are many others with the same issue with many kinds of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ErickLarson1961, Jan 28, 2023.

1. i am having the same issue of in ADmin my screen flashes black and white. ,

i am having the same issue of in ADmin my screen flashes black and white. , i see there are many others with the same issue with many kinds of computers, obviously it is not the type of computer, have you found a fix for it yet?

:)

ErickLarson1961, Jan 28, 2023

2. black screen and white flashing cursor

Hello Hannah,

To better facilitate this thread regarding the black screen issue that you're experiencing, I'd like to verify if the issue persists. If so, I'd like to know the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages or error codes? If so, a screenshot of it is highly appreciated.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Jan 28, 2023
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Black and white screen

Hello Benjamin,

There are a lot of possible causes why the screen of your computer turns into black/white. This may be an issue with your graphics driver, monitor (hardware) or corrupted system files. For better assistance, we'd like to ask additional information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, can you send us a screenshot?

Meanwhile, we recommend using the screen filter keyboard shortcut. Press
    Windows key + Ctrl + C
    to change the color filter.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jan 28, 2023
  4. i am having the same issue of in ADmin my screen flashes black and white. ,

Black Flashing Screen Problem Persists

First allow me to apologize if using this incorrectly... windows 10 HP pavilion... have a flickering black screen on start-up that corrects itself then re-occurs at various times... there is a 1/4" white flickering line on top of black flickering screen and at times also on bottom of screen. Have had Windows 10 since first offered and have had no trouble until this began a week ago... I have read and read again all the self-help and honestly do not understand... I have most limited computer skill and called HP for help... would cost me 139. for online help...I am an old gal living on minimum set income and declined their offer. Hoping this forum will be able to help me. I would appreciate any simply explained step-by-step instructions on correcting this black screen flickering issue. Thank you for any consideration.

greneldajane, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

i am having the same issue of in ADmin my screen flashes black and white. ,

1. i am having the same issue of in ADmin my screen flashes black and white. , - Similar Threads - having same issue

2. i am having the same issue of in ADmin my screen flashes black and white. ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having the same issue of in ADmin my screen flashes black and white. ,: i am having the same issue of in ADmin my screen flashes black and white. , i see there are many others with the same issue with many kinds of computers, obviously it is not the type of computer, have you found a fix for it yet?...
  3. i am having the same issue of in ADmin my screen flashes black and white. ,

in Windows 10 Customization
    i am having the same issue of in ADmin my screen flashes black and white. ,: i am having the same issue of in ADmin my screen flashes black and white. , i see there are many others with the same issue with many kinds of computers, obviously it is not the type of computer, have you found a fix for it yet?...
  4. White and black flash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White and black flash: Whenever I go on chrome, IT goes white and then black for less than a second.I don't really mind since chrome still works well even if it goes like that.I just want to know the problem.Problem persists in-edge-file explorer-chrome- a few more appsMy apps still work very well,...
  5. White and black flash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White and black flash: Whenever I go on chrome, IT goes white and then black for less than a second.I don't really mind since chrome still works well even if it goes like that.I just want to know the problem.Problem persists in-edge-file explorer-chrome- a few more appsMy apps still work very well,...
  6. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flashing black and white after reset: So I just reset my computer a couple hours ago because I felt I needed to wipe everything because a pop had exploded and the tiniest drop got on a hdd and broke it and my C drive was still working. But after the reset I’ve had it flash black and white and have been unable to...
  7. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flashing black and white after reset: So I just reset my computer a couple hours ago because I felt I needed to wipe everything because a pop had exploded and the tiniest drop got on a hdd and broke it and my C drive was still working. But after the reset I’ve had it flash black and white and have been unable to...
  8. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. LogonUI.exe to Black & White flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LogonUI.exe to Black & White flashing Screen: Hi, I am trying to fix a problem for a neighbour. Not sure if it has any relevance, but he has a sight issue, so says he tends to magnify a lot Older Sony Vaio PCG-P1211M if that helps any. Originally it shipped with Windows 7, but he upped to Windows 10 last year. He...
  10. Black screen with white flashing squares

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with white flashing squares: My computer keeps crashing-it shows a black screen with white flashing squares then restarts. This started today and happened six times already. I hard reset my computer but it still crashes. I have no idea what’s going on and I can’t afford to have someone look at it. It is...