Windows 10: I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...

Discus and support I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to update my computer and it was saying that i dont have a trusted or certified TPM . i did research and it said this was a problem with many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chris crookhams, Mar 31, 2023.

1. I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...

I tried to update my computer and it was saying that i dont have a trusted or certified TPM . i did research and it said this was a problem with many other user a couple months ago. i cant get into windows security .

:)

chris crookhams, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Sasqui Win User

Need help on whether to clear TPM on not

It's clear as mud. As far as I can tell, it's specific to Windows, not necessarily activated programs like MacAfee, games, etc etc etc. MS Office, I have no idea.

Here's a lengthy doc on it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...initialize-and-configure-ownership-of-the-tpm

Sasqui, Mar 31, 2023
  3. TPM update

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but whatever, laptop informed me that " a firmware update is needed for you security processor (TPM)," now, i looked up what to do and from a microsoft support thing, the last step says to clear the tpm. it has a warning saying to back up my data, i would like to know what clearing the tpm does, and what measures i need to take to make sure nothing goes wrong.

ReeeeallyThough, Mar 31, 2023
  4. I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...

My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...

1. I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows... - Similar Threads - having TPM problem

2. I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...: Someone sent me this app and it auto downloaded it. I wasn't able to stop it and after a few days of it being installed and me not being able to delete it because it said it was being used by another app crucial to windows. After a few days I had gotten the dreadful activate...
  3. I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...: Someone sent me this app and it auto downloaded it. I wasn't able to stop it and after a few days of it being installed and me not being able to delete it because it said it was being used by another app crucial to windows. After a few days I had gotten the dreadful activate...
  4. I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having the TPM problem. its saying its not activated and that i cant get into windows...: I tried to update my computer and it was saying that i dont have a trusted or certified TPM . i did research and it said this was a problem with many other user a couple months ago. i cant get into windows security ....
  6. I have tried logging in with the correct password but its saying its wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have tried logging in with the correct password but its saying its wrong: My computor is saykng the corrct password id wrong jow do i get jnto jh computor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-tried-logging-in-with-the-correct-password/218edb6e-19b4-4dbe-bc6c-ba8e8c5812a6
  7. i have minecraft but its saying to buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have minecraft but its saying to buy: i cant post pic its saying too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-but-its-saying-to-buy/8519f7a7-7972-4112-a947-50f715d554b2
  8. Windows saying its not activated when i have a digital licence

Windows saying its not activated when i have a digital licence: My windows is saying about every 5 days that its not activated, but it doesn't show the watermark and i have had this computer for 9 months now and the problem started about 3 weeks ago, I can fix the problem by pressing troubleshoot button in the activation section and it...
  9. i have done troubleshooting , its says can't activate

i have done troubleshooting , its says can't activate: [ATTACH] can you plz help me , give me a possible way to crack it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-done-troubleshooting-its-says-cant-activate/9de4a674-91ef-4892-9d8b-3a0e942d550f"
  10. Windows Activation saying its not activated

Windows Activation saying its not activated: Hey Guys, I recently just upgraded my computer, and with that I got a new Motherboard & CPU. Ever since then i've had a "activate windows" watermark in the bottom right of my screen, and i don't know where I could find my Windows 10 Key, since i upgraded from windows 7 for...