Windows 10: I am having this issue is there a way to fix it? I would be really happy happy and thankful...

Discus and support I am having this issue is there a way to fix it? I would be really happy happy and thankful... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EpicHsyn [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EpicHsyn, Aug 14, 2020.

1. I am having this issue is there a way to fix it? I would be really happy happy and thankful...

/u/EpicHsyn, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Is there a way to fix font issues in Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Community.

This issue might have occurred due to incorrect settings.
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size in the title bar.

• Type display in the search bar and press enter

• Under “change only text size “select title bar

• Choose the font size accordingly
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Not Happy

Good afternoon,

No doubt there are "bugs" to be addressed but today has not be a happy day fro W10 with this user. Can you comment or suggest how the following can be addressed.

1) Windows Explorer/Edge - since installing W10 every day faced with the constant interruption involving dialogue box saying:

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is availbe.

• Never get a message with a solution.
    • Click close program and Explorer/Edge functions until the next time.
    2) Windows 10 Mail - today the app opens but is non functional. Why? Worked yesterday!

• Have a number of things to question about W10 Mail but will save that for another time.
    3) WORD - opened WORD and copy/cut/paste icons were grey and did not function

Would be interested to learn if the above are glitches with the operating system and want can be done to correct to change this user from frustrated to happy.

Thank you.

Joan Doe12, Aug 14, 2020
  4. I am having this issue is there a way to fix it? I would be really happy happy and thankful...

Not happy

• Hello, I have purchased a nokia lumia recently and apart from the quality of the camera, I am really disappointed with my purchase, the phone stops working completely every now and then and I constantly need to restart it. The applications randomly turn
      off, which cuts out messages I am writing, podcasts and music I am listening to. The battery drains really quickly and the maps don't work.

• I have really given it a chance but I am at the stage when I just one my money back and a completely different phone

mariliaquemard, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

I am having this issue is there a way to fix it? I would be really happy happy and thankful...

1. I am having this issue is there a way to fix it? I would be really happy happy and thankful... - Similar Threads - having issue fix

2. I need help and if you help I will be happy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help and if you help I will be happy: I want to know how to figure out how to search for a windows codename for a windows version naturally through the actual OS not the internet so please help me if you do know how....
  3. Going back to happiness

Going back to happiness: Hi there, I want to roll back to w 10 i received my surface go 3 yesterday March 25 today March 26 I decided to go back but the option in my settings recovery does jot exists just not there at all,why?...
  4. Windows 11 - I am not happy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - I am not happy: HATE Windows 11!!!! It automatically saves my files to the stupid One Drive / Cloud. I DO NOT WANT IT TO DO THAT!!! I like to save certain files on my desktop. For example, I have an excel spreadsheet that I use to track my spending. I like to open the bank site and the...
  5. Windows 11 - I am not happy

Windows 11 - I am not happy: HATE Windows 11!!!! It automatically saves my files to the stupid One Drive / Cloud. I DO NOT WANT IT TO DO THAT!!! I like to save certain files on my desktop. For example, I have an excel spreadsheet that I use to track my spending. I like to open the bank site and the...
  6. Really happy they added the ability to pin back again, but it would be great if that three...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Really happy they added the ability to pin back again, but it would be great if that three...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/amritcrome [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3583l/really_happy_they_added_the_ability_to_pin_back/
  7. I am still not happy about my Microsoft password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am still not happy about my Microsoft password.: I now Know that a Microsoft password and a local password are different. I didn't understand this for years. And a Hotmail password is different. I made my main Email address a Gmail address as I much prefer using Gmail to Hotmail. When I log onto Microsoft it correctly...
  8. Total Happiness!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Total Happiness!!: So I really want to type this in caps, but i will try to keep my xcite to the min. After my earlier post, please please know, it was very horrible to be hacked and to lose all my thongs that keep me in order, especially now that my dads passing. It was a nda our thing the...
  9. I have bought a retail copy of windows10 not happy with it.

in Windows 10 Support
    I have bought a retail copy of windows10 not happy with it.: I have bought windows 10 home retail copy and not happy with it I cant revert back to windows 8.1 other than using a clean install of windows 8.1 retail will I be able to to install windows 8.1 retail and then be able to use windows 10 retail copy on another pc in the future....
  10. SO far I am happy with windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    SO far I am happy with windows 10 pro: I have an older HP laptop... it is a hp Compaq nc6400. the fet windows 10 app said that the machine was not compatible with windows 10 due to the ati radeon x1300 graphics adapter. I was looking at craigslist in my area last night and saw the same machine listed for sale for...