Windows 10: I am having trouble activating Windows 11

Discus and support I am having trouble activating Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had a laptop that i bought with a Windows 11 Pro OEM license.The PC got faulty and the supplier replaced with a new 1, i have the key i used on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by isaiahchabalala, May 13, 2022.

1. I am having trouble activating Windows 11

I had a laptop that i bought with a Windows 11 Pro OEM license.The PC got faulty and the supplier replaced with a new 1, i have the key i used on the other PC that is faultyBut i cannot activate the new PC as it Pops up that the license key is already used on another PCIs there a way i can revoke the license on the faulty unit?NB the supplier took the faulty unit when they replaced it with the new licenseThanks

:)

isaiahchabalala, May 13, 2022
  2. Time Lady Win User

Having trouble activating windows, Error: 0x803fa067

Can you remember whether the Windows version with the old hardware was Home or Pro?

More suggestions:

Activate Your Windows 10 by Phone

To activate your Win 10 by phone, follow these steps:

Windows logo key + R -> Type ‘Slui 4’ into the Run box -> Enter

Select your Country/Region from the list -> Next

You will be given a toll-free phone number -> Use this number to get your confirmation ID -> Activate

Note: Regrettably, this fix will not work if Windows 10 comes pre-installed on your PC.

Time Lady, May 13, 2022
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 13, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

I am having trouble activating Windows 11

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 13, 2022
Thema:

I am having trouble activating Windows 11

1. I am having trouble activating Windows 11 - Similar Threads - having trouble activating

2. I have Windows 11 Pro and I am having trouble activating Windows can you help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11 Pro and I am having trouble activating Windows can you help me: I have Windows 11 Pro and I am having trouble activating Windows can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-pro-and-i-am-having-trouble/1ef1d366-ab28-4aee-b2d2-5e787b38f2f4
  3. I have Windows 11 Pro and I am having trouble activating Windows can you help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 11 Pro and I am having trouble activating Windows can you help me: I have Windows 11 Pro and I am having trouble activating Windows can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-pro-and-i-am-having-trouble/1ef1d366-ab28-4aee-b2d2-5e787b38f2f4
  4. i am having troubles activating my windows software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i am having troubles activating my windows software: i am having difficulties in activation my windows software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-troubles-activating-my-windows/76717062-2c82-4781-900a-2ceadbe276ef
  5. i am having troubles activating my windows software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having troubles activating my windows software: i am having difficulties in activation my windows software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-troubles-activating-my-windows/76717062-2c82-4781-900a-2ceadbe276ef
  6. i am having troubles activating my windows software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I am having trouble activating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble activating Windows 11: I had a laptop that i bought with a Windows 11 Pro OEM license.The PC got faulty and the supplier replaced with a new 1, i have the key i used on the other PC that is faultyBut i cannot activate the new PC as it Pops up that the license key is already used on another PCIs...
  8. I am having trouble with windows close buttons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having trouble with windows close buttons: i did a simple reinstall of windows and now my windows close buttons or the up most bar looks like this [ATTACH] any Fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-with-windows-close-buttons/8c632ee4-bc00-4d20-8a17-f5939a5dfaff
  9. I am having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having trouble installing Windows 10: Recently my C:\ drive "corrupted" (air quotes cause I could see the drive in Linux) and then I got a copy onto a flash drive and then booted into the installer and it complained about having a media driver. I have an Intel SSD so I tried those drivers so nothing worked. The...
  10. Having Trouble Activating Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Having Trouble Activating Windows: Hello community, "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's...