Windows 10: I am having trouble connecting a Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop

Discus and support I am having trouble connecting a Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried connecting a wireless Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop but it asked me for a pin and I don't know what the pin is or what to do now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John Wissa, May 25, 2020.

1. I am having trouble connecting a Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop

I tried connecting a wireless Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop but it asked me for a pin and I don't know what the pin is or what to do now.

I am having trouble connecting a Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop 9cb81c01-7554-4771-be43-f5c3f160a5d6?upload=true.png

:)

John Wissa, May 25, 2020
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, May 25, 2020
  3. No bluetooth connection on my windows 10 asus laptop

I'm having issues connecting to audio Bluetooth devices with my ASUS n550JK laptop and yes this laptop has Bluetooth capabilities. I have tried trouble shooting connections and updating drivers and quite frankly done everything that is suggested by other
    videos and instructions listed online but none works. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Shana-kayR, May 25, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

I am having trouble connecting a Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 25, 2020
Thema:

I am having trouble connecting a Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop

1. I am having trouble connecting a Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop - Similar Threads - having trouble connecting

2. Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...: Samsung Galaxy Buds, sound by AKG. I don't know what that means.model number: SM-R180Specs: Cradle 5V 120mA Earbuds 5V 500mA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-all-i-am-having-trouble-connecting-my/457c1097-3208-4905-bb6b-6c2e003a76c5
  3. Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...: Samsung Galaxy Buds, sound by AKG. I don't know what that means.model number: SM-R180Specs: Cradle 5V 120mA Earbuds 5V 500mA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-all-i-am-having-trouble-connecting-my/457c1097-3208-4905-bb6b-6c2e003a76c5
  4. Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.: Hi Microsoft Support, I bought this laptop just a couple days ago it is on Windows 11 and when I first set it up the Bluetooth worked fine - it was visible - however I came back to it and it had disappeared, completely from Device Manager as well as I thought. However I found...
  6. I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.

I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.: Hi Microsoft Support, I bought this laptop just a couple days ago it is on Windows 11 and when I first set it up the Bluetooth worked fine - it was visible - however I came back to it and it had disappeared, completely from Device Manager as well as I thought. However I found...
  7. I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop.: Hello everyone! I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop. The devices were paired successfully before, but now they won't connect, and I'm not seeing them in the available devices list. I've tried unpairing and repairing, updating...
  8. I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop.

I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop.: Hello everyone! I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop. The devices were paired successfully before, but now they won't connect, and I'm not seeing them in the available devices list. I've tried unpairing and repairing, updating...
  9. I am on my third Bluetooth keyboard, keep having connectivity issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am on my third Bluetooth keyboard, keep having connectivity issues.: So I started off with Brydge wireless keyboard, it kept disconnecting and reconnecting mid typing. At first I thought it was a product error. Returned it and same issue was present. I had used Brydge before and love their products. So then I got a logitech wireless keyboard...
  10. I am having trouble with connecting my laptop with my phone via bluetooth. This is not one...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having trouble with connecting my laptop with my phone via bluetooth. This is not one...: Note: Windows 10 version 1900+ Android phone, Samsung Galaxy, Android 10 Both devices competently updated. Problem: My laptop is able to connect to my Echo Dot, speakers and earphones. My phone easily connects to all these as well. However, my phone and laptop do not work so...