Windows 10: I am having trouble finding my microsoft account I have a subscrition

Discus and support I am having trouble finding my microsoft account I have a subscrition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 365 Office subscription and would like to download microsoft publisher.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Bennett4, May 29, 2024.

1. I am having trouble finding my microsoft account I have a subscrition

I have a 365 Office subscription and would like to download microsoft publisher.

:)

John Bennett4, May 29, 2024
  2. cjayed Win User

Should my Microsoft Account have administrator privileges?

I just finished reinstalling Windows 10 (Creator version) and decided to have the installation process create a Microsoft Account instead of bypassing that step like I have on other laptops in the past and creating a local account later. After the install I went to Accounts in the settings and saw that the Microsoft Account was listed as an Administrator. I always thought the main user should only have standard privs for security purposes. Thoughts? Should I create a new admin account and try and change the MSA to a standard account?

cjayed, May 29, 2024
  3. Dave xxx Win User
    Google account - but cannot find Google group

I have a Google account but cannot find a Google group to which I have been added to a mailing list - it seems absurdly difficult to resolve. Any suggestions welcome.

Dave xxx, May 29, 2024
  4. I am having trouble finding my microsoft account I have a subscrition

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 29, 2024
Thema:

I am having trouble finding my microsoft account I have a subscrition

1. I am having trouble finding my microsoft account I have a subscrition - Similar Threads - having trouble finding

2. I am having trouble finding my microsoft account I have a subscrition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble finding my microsoft account I have a subscrition: I have a 365 Office subscription and would like to download microsoft publisher. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-finding-my-microsoft-account-i/6f66c0f7-ebe0-47d8-a9a8-e76fd61d62a1
  3. I am having trouble with unlocking my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having trouble with unlocking my computer: So while I was away my little sister tried to play on my computer but she didn't know the password, so she tried to guess it like a million times and now every time I start my computer windows 10 I have to wait 5 minutes, enter some code and then I can enter my password.It's...
  4. I am having trouble finding Roblox Player location

I am having trouble finding Roblox Player location: Hello, i am William, i recently downloaded Roblox from Microsoft Store and im having trouble to find where exactly the ".exe", i could just find the "Windows10universal.exe" and im confused, how do i have the Roblox player program? So i can enter in the properties of the...
  5. I am having trouble finding Roblox Player location

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am having trouble finding Roblox Player location: Hello, i am William, i recently downloaded Roblox from Microsoft Store and im having trouble to find where exactly the ".exe", i could just find the "Windows10universal.exe" and im confused, how do i have the Roblox player program? So i can enter in the properties of the...
  6. I am having trouble finding Roblox Player location

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Help, I am having trouble adding a payment method to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, I am having trouble adding a payment method to my Microsoft account: I am planning to avail the PC gamepass in the Philippines. but Microsoft doesn't seem to accept my payment method. I am currently using a Paymaya with a Visa Virtual Card, a paypal linked to said Visa card, and an AMEX virtual card on Gcash. All of these cards seem to fail,...
  8. Help, I am having trouble adding a payment method to my Microsoft account

Help, I am having trouble adding a payment method to my Microsoft account: I am planning to avail the PC gamepass in the Philippines. but Microsoft doesn't seem to accept my payment method. I am currently using a Paymaya with a Visa Virtual Card, a paypal linked to said Visa card, and an AMEX virtual card on Gcash. All of these cards seem to fail,...
  9. Help, I am having trouble adding a payment method to my Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. i am having trouble with my Minecraft game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having trouble with my Minecraft game: hi my name is Daniel and I have a PC that has Minecraft. I hade Minecraft for 3 weeks and it was fine until i tried joining a friends server and it said CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER and i pressed the refresh button twice but i hade no luck. i get left out some times when there...