Windows 10: I am having trouble installing Fidelity Active Trader Pro, I am using a Dell XPS

Discus and support I am having trouble installing Fidelity Active Trader Pro, I am using a Dell XPS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried to install Fidelity Active Trader Pro with no success. I have logged tickets with Fidelity and they said it was a Antivirus/Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vick_C, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Vick_C Win User

I am having trouble installing Fidelity Active Trader Pro, I am using a Dell XPS

I have tried to install Fidelity Active Trader Pro with no success. I have logged tickets with Fidelity and they said it was a Antivirus/Microsoft Issue. I have talked to Bitdefender and they have said its not their issue. I have installed debugging software from Microsoft and that hasn't helped either.

I logged in using Safe mode and tried to install that didn't work. I logged in using Safe mode with network connection and that also didn't work. I am at a loss for how to get this to install.

:)

Vick_C, Mar 17, 2020

2. Cannot run or reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro after Windows 10 upgrade

Our computers at work upgraded to Windows 10 on Friday of last week but my Fidelity Active Trader Pro which was already installed, refused to open. No errors, just nothing. So I thought I would uninstall and reinstall. When I try to run the setup.exe
    file it has a quick window that closes too fast to read and another that says it may take a few moments that disappears on about 5 seconds. The ActiveTraderProInstaller appears in my background processes in the task manager but it is not using any resources
    or doing anything. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Taylor Haines, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Seattlite Win User
    "Your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security risk to your computer" software installation error

Hello,

The Windows 10 install on a new laptop poses this error when I attempt to install a trusted software application (Fidelity Active Trader Pro). It does not matter whether I execute the small setup file as an administrator. No other computer I've owned has
    ever presented a "security risk" installation error for Active Trader Pro. The setup file is genuine and was downloaded directly from Fidelity.

Fidelity tech support refuses to troubleshoot and advised that there are registry edits required to successfully correct this installation challenge, but refuses to provide any guidance as to a specific solution or even a web resource.

Seattlite, Mar 17, 2020
  4. I am having trouble installing Fidelity Active Trader Pro, I am using a Dell XPS

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

I am having trouble installing Fidelity Active Trader Pro, I am using a Dell XPS

1. I am having trouble installing Fidelity Active Trader Pro, I am using a Dell XPS - Similar Threads - having trouble installing

2. Can't reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro: Fidelity Active Trader Pro and it's shortcut disappeared from my computer. I tried to reinstall it but I get the message "C:\users\desktop\fidelity active trader pro 64.appref.ms is denied" What's the fix? Fidelity's tech reps couldn't solve the problem and suggested I...
  3. Can't reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro: Fidelity Active Trader Pro and it's shortcut disappeared from my computer. I tried to reinstall it but I get the message "C:\users\desktop\fidelity active trader pro 64.appref.ms is denied" What's the fix? Fidelity's tech reps couldn't solve the problem and suggested I...
  4. Can't reinstall Fidelity Active Trader Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to download fidelity active trader pro on window

How to download fidelity active trader pro on window: Download of fidelity trader active pro is not working on my window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-fidelity-active-trader-pro-on/c407b728-b039-4779-b95c-1db1bfa1db2c
  6. How to download fidelity active trader pro on window

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to download fidelity active trader pro on window: Download of fidelity trader active pro is not working on my window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-fidelity-active-trader-pro-on/c407b728-b039-4779-b95c-1db1bfa1db2c
  7. Fidelity Active Trader Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fidelity Active Trader Pro: Hello,I previously had fidelity active trader pro app installed and working on my Dell Windows 10 Laptop. However, yesterday, it stopped working without any warnings. I tried to uninstall it through control panel but it won't. I called up dell support and they tried to...
  8. Unable to Install Fidelity Active Trader Pro

Unable to Install Fidelity Active Trader Pro: After contacting Fidelity and troubleshooting all of their solutions, I am still unable to install their software on my Windows 10 system. When running setup.exe, I get the following error: An error occurred attempting to install Active TraderProInstaller An error...
  9. I am having a problem re-installing Fidelity Active Trader Pro

I am having a problem re-installing Fidelity Active Trader Pro: I had Fidelity Active Trader Pro installed on my Windows 10 machine and it worked fine for a while. When it would not start up properly I decided to uninstall it and re-install. Unfortunately it will not re-install .. the install program says that the program is already...
  10. Cannot install Fidelity Active Trader Pro with Windows 10

Cannot install Fidelity Active Trader Pro with Windows 10: When I click the exe file, I get the message say that "you administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security risk to your computer." This is my home PC, and I am not on a network, and I am the administrator. I have turned off the firewall in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. could not load manifest fidelity active trader pro

2. active trader pro install issues