Windows 10: I am having trouble installing words with friends. Wheels just keep spinning

Discus and support I am having trouble installing words with friends. Wheels just keep spinning in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble installing words with friends. THe "wheels" just keep spinning Also I can't get to the games app. I was briefly on it, played... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JaniceHamilton1, Apr 5, 2020.

1. I am having trouble installing words with friends. Wheels just keep spinning

I am having trouble installing words with friends. THe "wheels" just keep spinning

Also I can't get to the games app. I was briefly on it, played majong once and then couldn't get any other games to work

:)

JaniceHamilton1, Apr 5, 2020

2. Spinning blue wheel icon.

Hi Pat,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to corrupted system file after updating Windows. In order for us to further assist you , we'd like to ask a few questions with the issue on spinning blue wheel icon.

• Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • Is it possible for you to send us a screenshot of the issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 5, 2020
  3. BG60148 Win User
    spinning wheel on windows 100 startup

A spinning wheel spins upon windows 10 startup. Startup is taking over 1 minute. Any suggestions?

BG60148, Apr 5, 2020
  4. I am having trouble installing words with friends. Wheels just keep spinning

Win 10: Grey Spinning wheel: How to create USB recovery?

Took a moment of faith and tried the recovery USB created from a friend PC. (tech preview win 10).. The boot sequence changed and boot happened from USB. BUT.. I started getting an error which came during installation...

I get an message "Current Input Timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to 1366x768@60 Hz or any other monitor listed timing as per the monitor specifications".

NOTE: I got this message when installing win 10. But win 10 installed by itself and restarted itself and the problem disappeared.
    So I did not bother after. Now I am stuck and dont know what to do!!

Update: I removed the recovery disk and tried to restart.. Windows showed that there is an update. It updated. But after restart.. its back to grey spinning wheel!

Screenshots (using my phone)
    With recovery disk... Display not working

I am having trouble installing words with friends.  Wheels just keep spinning [​IMG]

Ready for Updates

I am having trouble installing words with friends.  Wheels just keep spinning [​IMG]

Finally the Grey Spinning Wheel!!

dhakshinar, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

I am having trouble installing words with friends. Wheels just keep spinning

1. I am having trouble installing words with friends. Wheels just keep spinning - Similar Threads - having trouble installing

2. Windows update just keeps spinning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update just keeps spinning: How do I fix this? I'm trying to see if I have any new updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-just-keeps-spinning/46b5e93c-c5e7-4ce4-aa47-525badc393ce
  3. Windows update just keeps spinning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update just keeps spinning: How do I fix this? I'm trying to see if I have any new updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-just-keeps-spinning/46b5e93c-c5e7-4ce4-aa47-525badc393ce
  4. I cannot connect to OneDrive - wheel just keeps spinning when trying to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to OneDrive - wheel just keeps spinning when trying to sign in: I cannot connect to OneDrive - wheel just keeps spinning when trying to sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-connect-to-onedrive-wheel-just-keeps/7cf2338e-64d0-4696-8f2c-0706518b1e12
  5. I cannot connect to OneDrive - wheel just keeps spinning when trying to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot connect to OneDrive - wheel just keeps spinning when trying to sign in: I cannot connect to OneDrive - wheel just keeps spinning when trying to sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-connect-to-onedrive-wheel-just-keeps/7cf2338e-64d0-4696-8f2c-0706518b1e12
  6. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  7. Friend is having trouble with file installation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Friend is having trouble with file installation?: I left click on Minecraft Forge installer but it opens a internet explorer window, not a installer. (The Forge installer is also a internet explorer icon, I tried to reinstall the Forge installer but the problem continues) If you have any questions to solve my problem please...
  8. I am having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having trouble installing Windows 10: Recently my C:\ drive "corrupted" (air quotes cause I could see the drive in Linux) and then I got a copy onto a flash drive and then booted into the installer and it complained about having a media driver. I have an Intel SSD so I tried those drivers so nothing worked. The...
  9. spinning blue wheel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spinning blue wheel: this spinning blue wheel is driving me nuts is there an easy way for someone who is not computer literate to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-wheel/6bf4d66d-141a-4c49-8ae9-bf791341df8f"
  10. Stuck on configure with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on configure with spinning wheel: Update stuck on spinning wheel following download of drivers etc and after copying files. Black screen with blue logo and continuos spinning wheel. 11811