Windows 10: I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute

Discus and support I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I step away from my laptop for a minute and then it goes on a blank screen so i just press a key and it comes back on but its really annoying 60453 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by daanwedsdc, Aug 15, 2016.

1. I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute

I step away from my laptop for a minute and then it goes on a blank screen so i just press a key and it comes back on but its really annoying

:)

daanwedsdc, Aug 15, 2016

2. My Laptop is keep going to sleep every 1 min of idle

Hi,

I am using windows 10 on Lenovo ideapad 700-17ISK. My laptop is keep going to sleep mode every 1 minute of idle! Even though my power settings are not stated that way. On battery it should go to sleep after 15 minutes of idle and while plugged in it should
    go to sleep after 30 minutes of idle. I have tried to fix this applying some methods I found in some website, but unfortunately nothing worked. This problem started after the last update of the windows 10 (may be last week)!

I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute [​IMG]

NazNas1402, Aug 15, 2016
  3. JohnNinos Win User
    Changing sleep setting

My Windows 10 keeps going to sleep after just a minute of being idle. I've tried repeatedly to change the time in settings and this gets ignored. What am I doing wrong?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JohnNinos, Aug 15, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute

dalchina, Aug 20, 2016
Thema:

I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute

1. I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute - Similar Threads - having trouble laptop

2. My Laptop keep going idle windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop keep going idle windows 10: Hello guys, have anyone faced this issue with the they leave their laptop running idle and some how it just turn off after number of minutes? I have my power setting set to never sleep and never on the sleep setting.Thank you...
  3. My Laptop keep going idle windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop keep going idle windows 10: Hello guys, have anyone faced this issue with the they leave their laptop running idle and some how it just turn off after number of minutes? I have my power setting set to never sleep and never on the sleep setting.Thank you...
  4. My Laptop keep going idle windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Display Keep going to my lock screen after a minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Display Keep going to my lock screen after a minute: I Have tried everything I have seen online and it still go to my lock screen in only a minute can anyone help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-keep-going-to-my-lock-screen-after-a/3d48b0e1-74db-4286-8df4-3ec3d5598289
  6. My Display Keep going to my lock screen after a minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Display Keep going to my lock screen after a minute: I Have tried everything I have seen online and it still go to my lock screen in only a minute can anyone help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-keep-going-to-my-lock-screen-after-a/3d48b0e1-74db-4286-8df4-3ec3d5598289
  7. My Display Keep going to my lock screen after a minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  8. i am having trouble with my Minecraft game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having trouble with my Minecraft game: hi my name is Daniel and I have a PC that has Minecraft. I hade Minecraft for 3 weeks and it was fine until i tried joining a friends server and it said CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER and i pressed the refresh button twice but i hade no luck. i get left out some times when there...
  9. Some of my windows go black after a few minutes of idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some of my windows go black after a few minutes of idle: I have a great computer, Core i7-6700k with a rx580, 16gb RAM, and a 1.8tb with 250gb ssd(ssd is almost full, HD is not.), but, sometimes random applications will go black after not using them for a little bit, is this a setting I can turn off? submitted by /u/ElementArrow...
  10. I am having trouble clearing up space on this laptop!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having trouble clearing up space on this laptop!: I have moved personal files to an external hard drive and do not know what else to do. Here are the screenshots of the information that I have. I have also completed a disk clean up and cleaned up system files. Is there anything else I can move or get rid of? Thank you in...