Windows 10: I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute

Discus and support I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I step away from my laptop for a minute and then it goes on a blank screen so i just press a key and it comes back on but its really annoying 60453 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by daanwedsdc, Aug 15, 2016.

1. I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute

I step away from my laptop for a minute and then it goes on a blank screen so i just press a key and it comes back on but its really annoying

:)

daanwedsdc, Aug 15, 2016

2. My Laptop is keep going to sleep every 1 min of idle

Hi,

I am using windows 10 on Lenovo ideapad 700-17ISK. My laptop is keep going to sleep mode every 1 minute of idle! Even though my power settings are not stated that way. On battery it should go to sleep after 15 minutes of idle and while plugged in it should
    go to sleep after 30 minutes of idle. I have tried to fix this applying some methods I found in some website, but unfortunately nothing worked. This problem started after the last update of the windows 10 (may be last week)!

I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute [​IMG]

NazNas1402, Aug 15, 2016
  3. JohnNinos Win User
    Changing sleep setting

My Windows 10 keeps going to sleep after just a minute of being idle. I've tried repeatedly to change the time in settings and this gets ignored. What am I doing wrong?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JohnNinos, Aug 15, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute

dalchina, Aug 20, 2016
Thema:

I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute

1. I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute - Similar Threads - having trouble laptop

2. Some of my windows go black after a few minutes of idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some of my windows go black after a few minutes of idle: I have a great computer, Core i7-6700k with a rx580, 16gb RAM, and a 1.8tb with 250gb ssd(ssd is almost full, HD is not.), but, sometimes random applications will go black after not using them for a little bit, is this a setting I can turn off? submitted by /u/ElementArrow...
  3. I am having trouble with connecting my laptop with my phone via bluetooth. This is not one...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having trouble with connecting my laptop with my phone via bluetooth. This is not one...: Note: Windows 10 version 1900+ Android phone, Samsung Galaxy, Android 10 Both devices competently updated. Problem: My laptop is able to connect to my Echo Dot, speakers and earphones. My phone easily connects to all these as well. However, my phone and laptop do not work so...
  4. I am having trouble changing my login name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am having trouble changing my login name: I change it by using netplwiz, but as soon as I logout, the name reverts back to its original name. I can't change it by going under "user accounts" in control panel because the option to change names does not appear there like it does for other people. I can't change it by...
  5. I am having trouble clearing up space on this laptop!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having trouble clearing up space on this laptop!: I have moved personal files to an external hard drive and do not know what else to do. Here are the screenshots of the information that I have. I have also completed a disk clean up and cleaned up system files. Is there anything else I can move or get rid of? Thank you in...
  6. I am having trouble starting Windows after updating.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having trouble starting Windows after updating.: Today after a Windows update, when I turn on my PC a blue screen appears with a circle and Windows does not start. I need help to recover Windows and recover my files....
  7. I am having trouble accessing my live.com email

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having trouble accessing my live.com email: I am having trouble accessing my live.com email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-accessing-my-livecom-email/a1d6d858-bcde-4a95-9bbe-ab051c65e486
  8. I am having trouble burning CD on my HP laptop Window 10

I am having trouble burning CD on my HP laptop Window 10: I am having trouble burning CD out of my music file on my HP laptop Window 10. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-burning-cd-on-my-hp-laptop/dac18cc6-6a18-4a8f-9200-35028bb55a72
  9. I am having trouble adding notifications to yahoo mail on Microsoft edge I am going to...

I am having trouble adding notifications to yahoo mail on Microsoft edge I am going to...: I am having trouble adding notifications to yahoo mail on Microsoft edge I am going to manage permisions setting but I dont see anything to help enable the notifications...
  10. I am having so many troubles trying to update my laptops performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I am having so many troubles trying to update my laptops performance: After a long time of having this computer, about 2 years, I wanted to update its drivers and when I tried, I figured at that "These drivers are Intel generic drivers. They do not include customizations that your manufacturer might have added to optimize your computing...