Windows 10: I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute

Discus and support I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I step away from my laptop for a minute and then it goes on a blank screen so i just press a key and it comes back on but its really annoying 60453 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by daanwedsdc, Aug 15, 2016.

1. I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute

I step away from my laptop for a minute and then it goes on a blank screen so i just press a key and it comes back on but its really annoying

:)

daanwedsdc, Aug 15, 2016

2. My Laptop is keep going to sleep every 1 min of idle

Hi,

I am using windows 10 on Lenovo ideapad 700-17ISK. My laptop is keep going to sleep mode every 1 minute of idle! Even though my power settings are not stated that way. On battery it should go to sleep after 15 minutes of idle and while plugged in it should
    go to sleep after 30 minutes of idle. I have tried to fix this applying some methods I found in some website, but unfortunately nothing worked. This problem started after the last update of the windows 10 (may be last week)!

I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute [​IMG]

NazNas1402, Aug 15, 2016
  3. JohnNinos Win User
    Changing sleep setting

My Windows 10 keeps going to sleep after just a minute of being idle. I've tried repeatedly to change the time in settings and this gets ignored. What am I doing wrong?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JohnNinos, Aug 15, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute

dalchina, Aug 20, 2016
Thema:

I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute

1. I am having trouble, my laptop keeps going idle after a minute - Similar Threads - having trouble laptop

2. My asus laptop have trouble after update win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My asus laptop have trouble after update win10: I worked on my laptop last night, it's ok. Before i sleep, i shutdown my laptop but it have update, so i click to "update and shutdown". And now, in the morning, i start my laptop and i see 2 error and i can not open wifi Sorry my english is not good Please help...
  3. I am having trouble accessing my live.com email

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having trouble accessing my live.com email: I am having trouble accessing my live.com email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-accessing-my-livecom-email/a1d6d858-bcde-4a95-9bbe-ab051c65e486
  4. I am having trouble burning CD on my HP laptop Window 10

I am having trouble burning CD on my HP laptop Window 10: I am having trouble burning CD out of my music file on my HP laptop Window 10. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-burning-cd-on-my-hp-laptop/dac18cc6-6a18-4a8f-9200-35028bb55a72
  5. I am having trouble adding notifications to yahoo mail on Microsoft edge I am going to...

I am having trouble adding notifications to yahoo mail on Microsoft edge I am going to...: I am having trouble adding notifications to yahoo mail on Microsoft edge I am going to manage permisions setting but I dont see anything to help enable the notifications...
  6. BSoD's after 10 minutes idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD's after 10 minutes idle: This has been going on for about a month. After ten minutes idle, I get a random blue screen. 8 passes of memtest yielded no errors. How many of the 42 .dmp files should I send and how should I send them? Thanks in advance 88850
  7. BSOD after a few minutes of idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after a few minutes of idle: After leaving my computer alone for a few minutes my computer restarts with a REGISTRY_ERROR BSOD. I have disabled ".NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319 Critical" and ".NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319 64 Critical" and also ran sfc/scannow with no integrity violation. I uninstalled...
  8. Another couple of issues I am having trouble with

in Windows 10 Support
    Another couple of issues I am having trouble with: I have two issues that I am having problems with one is that downloading some of the programs I sue I geta message saying that Smart Screen is not working - any ideas please. Secondly I pull up documents especially PDF ones and cannot find anyway of telling the machine to...
  9. I am In Trouble

in Windows 10 Support
    I am In Trouble: My windows 10 Acer Aspire labtop froze up yesterday so I did a forced shutdown. It will not turn on since then. I have a windows 10 of my sister's HP laptop here which was already back to factory default. When mine stopped turning on, I got this idea to restore my latest...
  10. I am having so many troubles trying to update my laptops performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I am having so many troubles trying to update my laptops performance: After a long time of having this computer, about 2 years, I wanted to update its drivers and when I tried, I figured at that "These drivers are Intel generic drivers. They do not include customizations that your manufacturer might have added to optimize your computing...