Windows 10: I am having trouble running Jackbox Party 6.

Discus and support I am having trouble running Jackbox Party 6. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've reached out to Epic Games customer support, but they have said it is a problem with DirectX. I checked to see if I had the latest drivers, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bpost56, May 21, 2020.

1. bpost56 Win User

I am having trouble running Jackbox Party 6.

I've reached out to Epic Games customer support, but they have said it is a problem with DirectX. I checked to see if I had the latest drivers, and I do. Why won't Jackbox run?

The error message I get is "The Jackbox Party 6.exe - Application Error...the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b."

:)

bpost56, May 21, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, May 21, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, May 21, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I am having trouble running Jackbox Party 6. :p

cadaveca, May 21, 2020
Thema:

1. I am having trouble running Jackbox Party 6. - Similar Threads - having trouble running

2. I own a few of the jackbox party pack games on Xbox but am only able to download packs 7-10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own a few of the jackbox party pack games on Xbox but am only able to download packs 7-10...: I own a few of the jackbox party pack games on Xbox but am only able to download packs 7-10 on pc, but am unable to downlad packs 1-6. Why can I not install packs 1-6...
  3. I own a few of the jackbox party pack games on Xbox but am only able to download packs 7-10...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I own a few of the jackbox party pack games on Xbox but am only able to download packs 7-10...: I own a few of the jackbox party pack games on Xbox but am only able to download packs 7-10 on pc, but am unable to downlad packs 1-6. Why can I not install packs 1-6...
  4. Having trouble with Xbox party on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with Xbox party on my pc: I’ve tried somethings but nothing has seemed to work what is happening is I’ll join a party and it says connecting on the other persons side on it just shows a grey mic which I can not unmute and pops up with error and kicks me. It’s like having trouble connecting but I...
  5. Having trouble with Xbox party on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble with Xbox party on my pc: I’ve tried somethings but nothing has seemed to work what is happening is I’ll join a party and it says connecting on the other persons side on it just shows a grey mic which I can not unmute and pops up with error and kicks me. It’s like having trouble connecting but I...
  6. i am having trouble in sound in computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having trouble in sound in computer: no sound in computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-in-sound-in-computer/d4784fc6-1994-4fe5-83dd-30bb2fa43254
  7. i am having trouble in sound in computer

i am having trouble in sound in computer: no sound in computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-in-sound-in-computer/d4784fc6-1994-4fe5-83dd-30bb2fa43254
  8. I am having trouble with audio inputs.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having trouble with audio inputs.: Windows 10 Home 64 bitVersion 21H2Re-Installed on ‎3/‎3/‎2021OS build 19044.2486IntelR CoreTM i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz 2.79 GHzRAM 12.0 GBCreative SB Audigy 2 pci-e audio cardThis is a self built computer but I have been successfully using the same hardware excluding hard drives...
  9. Hey I am having audio trouble

Hey I am having audio trouble: my audio keeps randomly going from 0 - 100 and i cant hear my game audio or anything else. how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-am-having-audio-trouble/63ade7f2-0f55-43a5-8839-7c0632f4304c
  10. Hey I am having audio trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hey I am having audio trouble: my audio keeps randomly going from 0 - 100 and i cant hear my game audio or anything else. how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-am-having-audio-trouble/63ade7f2-0f55-43a5-8839-7c0632f4304c