Windows 10: I am having trouble running Jackbox Party 6.

Discus and support I am having trouble running Jackbox Party 6. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've reached out to Epic Games customer support, but they have said it is a problem with DirectX. I checked to see if I had the latest drivers, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bpost56, May 21, 2020.

1. bpost56 Win User

I am having trouble running Jackbox Party 6.

I've reached out to Epic Games customer support, but they have said it is a problem with DirectX. I checked to see if I had the latest drivers, and I do. Why won't Jackbox run?

The error message I get is "The Jackbox Party 6.exe - Application Error...the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b."

:)

bpost56, May 21, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, May 21, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, May 21, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I am having trouble running Jackbox Party 6. :p

cadaveca, May 21, 2020
Thema:

1. I am having trouble running Jackbox Party 6. - Similar Threads - having trouble running

2. Why am I having trouble connecting to the Internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I having trouble connecting to the Internet?: I have Windows 10 Home. I have been having sporadic problems with Internet connection for over a week. Today again, I am able to get online if I wait long enough but it takes forever and normally my computer is very fast. When I tried to run the Network Adapter...
  3. I am having trouble changing my login name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am having trouble changing my login name: I change it by using netplwiz, but as soon as I logout, the name reverts back to its original name. I can't change it by going under "user accounts" in control panel because the option to change names does not appear there like it does for other people. I can't change it by...
  4. I am having trouble clearing up space on this laptop!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having trouble clearing up space on this laptop!: I have moved personal files to an external hard drive and do not know what else to do. Here are the screenshots of the information that I have. I have also completed a disk clean up and cleaned up system files. Is there anything else I can move or get rid of? Thank you in...
  5. I am having trouble starting Windows after updating.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having trouble starting Windows after updating.: Today after a Windows update, when I turn on my PC a blue screen appears with a circle and Windows does not start. I need help to recover Windows and recover my files....
  6. I am having trouble formatting an external SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having trouble formatting an external SSD: I am having trouble formatting an external SSD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-formatting-an-external-ssd/bf15f1fa-f9c1-4768-9a1d-b5b2236e7c3d"
  7. I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro.: I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro. It loads fine, but there is no video at the end of loading the opening screen, just black raster. I have reloaded the programs from DVD and USB media with the same result. However, when I start it in 'safe mode' all appears well,...
  8. I am having trouble burning videos onto dvd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having trouble burning videos onto dvd: I am having trouble burning videos onto dvd. How do I do this with windows 10. What type of dvd am I supposed to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10/3cadac06-7955-4253-afc1-4538f5338acd
  9. Another couple of issues I am having trouble with

in Windows 10 Support
    Another couple of issues I am having trouble with: I have two issues that I am having problems with one is that downloading some of the programs I sue I geta message saying that Smart Screen is not working - any ideas please. Secondly I pull up documents especially PDF ones and cannot find anyway of telling the machine to...
  10. I am In Trouble

in Windows 10 Support
    I am In Trouble: My windows 10 Acer Aspire labtop froze up yesterday so I did a forced shutdown. It will not turn on since then. I have a windows 10 of my sister's HP laptop here which was already back to factory default. When mine stopped turning on, I got this idea to restore my latest...