Windows 10: I am having trouble with connecting my laptop with my phone via bluetooth. This is not one...

Discus and support I am having trouble with connecting my laptop with my phone via bluetooth. This is not one... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Note: Windows 10 version 1900+ Android phone, Samsung Galaxy, Android 10 Both devices competently updated. Problem: My laptop is able to connect to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Archit299792458, May 1, 2020.

1. I am having trouble with connecting my laptop with my phone via bluetooth. This is not one...

Note: Windows 10 version 1900+ Android phone, Samsung Galaxy, Android 10 Both devices competently updated.

Problem: My laptop is able to connect to my Echo Dot, speakers and earphones. My phone easily connects to all these as well. However, my phone and laptop do not work so well together. They get paired, then my laptop says connected, while my phone says connection failed. I have checked, and all bluetooth drivers are up to date on the laptop.

Please help me.

submitted by /u/Archit299792458
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Archit299792458, May 1, 2020
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, May 1, 2020
  3. No bluetooth connection on my windows 10 asus laptop

I'm having issues connecting to audio Bluetooth devices with my ASUS n550JK laptop and yes this laptop has Bluetooth capabilities. I have tried trouble shooting connections and updating drivers and quite frankly done everything that is suggested by other
    videos and instructions listed online but none works. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Shana-kayR, May 1, 2020
  4. srsly Win User

I am having trouble with connecting my laptop with my phone via bluetooth. This is not one...

How do I connect to internet via bluetooth tethering?

I need to connect my laptop to the internet using my android phone. I've paired both devices and I've enabled bluetooth tethering on my phone. My phone is listed when I navigate from 'join a personal network' in bluetooth options in taskbar but I cannot connect using access point, only direct connection is listed as the option.

srsly, May 1, 2020
Thema:

I am having trouble with connecting my laptop with my phone via bluetooth. This is not one...

1. I am having trouble with connecting my laptop with my phone via bluetooth. This is not one... - Similar Threads - having trouble connecting

2. I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.: Hi Microsoft Support, I bought this laptop just a couple days ago it is on Windows 11 and when I first set it up the Bluetooth worked fine - it was visible - however I came back to it and it had disappeared, completely from Device Manager as well as I thought. However I found...
  3. I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.: Hi Microsoft Support, I bought this laptop just a couple days ago it is on Windows 11 and when I first set it up the Bluetooth worked fine - it was visible - however I came back to it and it had disappeared, completely from Device Manager as well as I thought. However I found...
  4. So I have an apple iphone 11 and wanted to connect my phone to my laptop, having trouble....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I have an apple iphone 11 and wanted to connect my phone to my laptop, having trouble....: So I have an apple IPhone 11 and wanted to connect my computer and phone together on the phone link app, but it seems to not want to recognize it. Is phone link only for androids?...
  5. So I have an apple iphone 11 and wanted to connect my phone to my laptop, having trouble....

So I have an apple iphone 11 and wanted to connect my phone to my laptop, having trouble....: So I have an apple IPhone 11 and wanted to connect my computer and phone together on the phone link app, but it seems to not want to recognize it. Is phone link only for androids?...
  6. Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth: I can pair my phone to my laptop via Bluetooth but can't connect them. There's something wrong with the laptop because my phone can connect to any other device just fine, I tried a different phone but still have the same issueIdeapad S145 Windows 11...
  7. Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth

Cannot connect to my phone via Bluetooth: I can pair my phone to my laptop via Bluetooth but can't connect them. There's something wrong with the laptop because my phone can connect to any other device just fine, I tried a different phone but still have the same issueIdeapad S145 Windows 11...
  8. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  9. I am having trouble connecting a Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having trouble connecting a Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop: I tried connecting a wireless Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop but it asked me for a pin and I don't know what the pin is or what to do now. [ATTACH]...
  10. Having trouble connecting my printer to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having trouble connecting my printer to my laptop: how do I connect my printer to my laptop for wireless? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-connecting-my-printer-to-my-laptop/41e12086-f6a3-41a4-aaef-aaafa4de2ecf