Windows 10: I am having trouble with input/output devices/ none are showing/ where do i get the drivers...

Discus and support I am having trouble with input/output devices/ none are showing/ where do i get the drivers... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am not showing input/ output devices where do i get the drivers for input/output devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AaronOLear, Jun 22, 2020.

1. I am having trouble with input/output devices/ none are showing/ where do i get the drivers...

I am not showing input/ output devices

where do i get the drivers for input/output devices

:)

AaronOLear, Jun 22, 2020

2. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/

Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK

But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems ..

Sound settings say - No output or Input devices found.

Have tried to re-install Realtek audio drivers for motherboard -- installed but no change

David_Bexhill, Jun 22, 2020
  3. syddom93 Win User
    no input or output audio devices found

Unfortunately, that did not work. There is something listed under the sound now in the device manager and that says it is functioning, but i still have no sound and it states there are no input and output devices.

syddom93, Jun 22, 2020
  4. I am having trouble with input/output devices/ none are showing/ where do i get the drivers...

No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

I am having trouble with input/output devices/ none are showing/ where do i get the drivers...

1. I am having trouble with input/output devices/ none are showing/ where do i get the drivers... - Similar Threads - having trouble input

2. How can I get earbuds to show as a output and input device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get earbuds to show as a output and input device?: I connected my earbuds to my pc and either it will only show up as an output or an input. The output works fine, but in input it still won't pick up my voice. The earbuds work perfectly fine on other devices. What can I do?...
  3. How can I get earbuds to show as a output and input device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get earbuds to show as a output and input device?: I connected my earbuds to my pc and either it will only show up as an output or an input. The output works fine, but in input it still won't pick up my voice. The earbuds work perfectly fine on other devices. What can I do?...
  4. Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.: I was playing a game on my Windows 10 earlier Samsung Galaxy Book 12 when all of a sudden it crashed, causing my audio output and input drivers to disappear. Whenever I go into my device manager, both realtek audio drivers are just completely gone, even the audio section is...
  5. Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.: I was playing a game on my Windows 10 earlier Samsung Galaxy Book 12 when all of a sudden it crashed, causing my audio output and input drivers to disappear. Whenever I go into my device manager, both realtek audio drivers are just completely gone, even the audio section is...
  6. Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I am having trouble with audio inputs.

I am having trouble with audio inputs.: Windows 10 Home 64 bitVersion 21H2Re-Installed on ‎3/‎3/‎2021OS build 19044.2486IntelR CoreTM i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz 2.79 GHzRAM 12.0 GBCreative SB Audigy 2 pci-e audio cardThis is a self built computer but I have been successfully using the same hardware excluding hard drives...
  8. No input or output device.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No input or output device.: My laptop had this weird update, and after the update my laptop crashed a few times. Then after that when I finally logged on, my laptop had no input or output devices. And what I mean is, there is no default sound system where, just as the laptop, it can produce sounds. My...
  9. I have no input no output on audio I don't know where to go to get drivers safely

I have no input no output on audio I don't know where to go to get drivers safely: My audio has disappeared. no input no output is the response when I search. There are loads of videos online, obviously I cant hear the video instructions so I am a bit lost. I'd appreciate any help with finding and installing necessary drivers. My thanks for your time....
  10. No input and output devices.

No input and output devices.: Sound not working after the update. Troubleshooter displaying no audio device installed. I tried updating and reinstalling the sound drivers but nothing changed. I observed that after every updating something starts malfunctioning. It's a lattitud E6430....