Windows 10: I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro.

Discus and support I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro. It loads fine, but there is no video at the end of loading the opening screen, just black raster. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CarlMcGarry, Feb 26, 2019.

1. I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro.

I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro. It loads fine, but there is no video at the end of loading the opening screen, just black raster. I have reloaded the programs from DVD and USB media with the same result. However, when I start it in 'safe mode' all appears well, no problem.. So, what are the differences in regular and safe mode. There has to be a difference. I am running an ASUS P8P67 with an I5 processor and 8gbs of ram. I thought it might be not enough ram, but I don't know what a shortage of ram characteristics would do, I have no idea what ghosts I'm chasing. I could use some help. Thanks in Advance .
    Carl

:)

CarlMcGarry, Feb 26, 2019

2. Trouble activating win 10 home to win 10 pro

Hi..., i'm having trouble activating my windows 10pro x64, it keeps saying it can't reach the activation servers. what do i do? I upgrade from win 10 home to win 10 pro

Ummi Belif, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Garyw Win User
    kill dwm.exe windows 10 pro 64bit

I found this link

What is dwm.exe and why is it using so much memory?

With this note: "The steps below only work for Windows Vista and Windows 7. Desktop Windows Manager is not displayed in the Services window on Windows 8 and Windows 10, and therefore cannot be turned off or disabled."

These links have suggestions for improving performance:

dwm.exe Desktop Window Manager High CPU on Windows 10 [Solved] - Driver Easy
    Fix: Dwm.exe issues in Windows 10
    I would start here:

I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro. [​IMG]

Garyw, Feb 26, 2019
  4. jim_bob64 Win User

I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro.

Bitlocker On Win 10 pro 64bit

Hi all,

I've been having a bit of trouble trying to get Bitlocker working on my Dad's laptop. He recently bought a new laptop with Win 7 pro and I upgraded it to Win 10. It all went smoothly except now when I'm
    trying to get Bitlocker to encrypt his drive.

It has an ssd but is partitioned already. As far as I can tell it doesn't have the TPM chip as it was a cheapy laptop but I have managed to enable it through GP but when I try to run it I get the message
    in the screenshot below and I can't seem to find much info on it. Some suggest it's to do with partitions and I also ran the BdeHdcfg command to no avail.

Any help to get this encrypted for him would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jamie

I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro. 383a80b0-a6a1-4ca8-828f-d928346b64d6.png

jim_bob64, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro.

1. I am having trouble with Win 10, 64bit Pro. - Similar Threads - having trouble 64bit

2. I am having trouble installing windows 10 pro on a completely formatted disk.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble installing windows 10 pro on a completely formatted disk.: I am having trouble installing windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-installing-windows-10-pro-on-a/6e037795-c97b-4df9-9dd0-7a19b4a46438
  3. I am having trouble installing windows 10 pro on a completely formatted disk.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having trouble installing windows 10 pro on a completely formatted disk.: I am having trouble installing windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-installing-windows-10-pro-on-a/6e037795-c97b-4df9-9dd0-7a19b4a46438
  4. I am having trouble installing windows 10 pro on a completely formatted disk.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am having trouble upgrading from Windows 8.1 Pro to Window 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble upgrading from Windows 8.1 Pro to Window 10 Pro: Microsoft Team,I have used the windows download tool several times and it goes thru the download process. When it gets to the final "blue" page installing Windows 10 it runs and finally pops up an "Installation Failed" message box. Does anyone have insight to why the...
  6. I am having trouble upgrading from Windows 8.1 Pro to Window 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having trouble upgrading from Windows 8.1 Pro to Window 10 Pro: Microsoft Team,I have used the windows download tool several times and it goes thru the download process. When it gets to the final "blue" page installing Windows 10 it runs and finally pops up an "Installation Failed" message box. Does anyone have insight to why the...
  7. I am having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having trouble installing Windows 10: Recently my C:\ drive "corrupted" (air quotes cause I could see the drive in Linux) and then I got a copy onto a flash drive and then booted into the installer and it complained about having a media driver. I have an Intel SSD so I tried those drivers so nothing worked. The...
  8. How can I upgrade my Win 10 64bit home ed to Win 10 64bit pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I upgrade my Win 10 64bit home ed to Win 10 64bit pro?: I want to upgrade my Win 10 64bit home ed to Win 10 64bit pro, can it be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upgrade-my-win-10-64bit-home-ed-to-win/b70e49ce-e3da-4f0a-9725-9af0db3ac449"
  9. Geninstallere Win 10 Pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Geninstallere Win 10 Pro 64bit: Jeg fik opdateret min win7pro og optog backop med acronic. Min computer blev muligvis infecteret med virus så jeg slettede alt og omformaterede alle 3 harddiske på computeren Indsatte min recovery disk men halvvejs igennem installeringen af backkopen stoppede den og sagde...
  10. How to turn on firewall Win 10 Pro 64bit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to turn on firewall Win 10 Pro 64bit: Been using Bitdefender Firewall for years...but I need to disable Bitdefender and re-enable Windows firewall. Bitdefender FW disabled but can't get Windows FW to enable Can not find suggestion that works to turn Windows 10 Pro firewall back on ? Thanks...TiminAz 68143