Windows 10: I am having trouble with windows close buttons

Discus and support I am having trouble with windows close buttons in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i did a simple reinstall of windows and now my windows close buttons or the up most bar looks like this [ATTACH] any Fixes?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shockshwat, Jan 11, 2021.

1. I am having trouble with windows close buttons

i did a simple reinstall of windows and now my windows close buttons or the up most bar looks like this I am having trouble with windows close buttons 55f723f7-0fd2-4721-8cdf-3ce6923bab74?upload=true.png

any Fixes?

:)

Shockshwat, Jan 11, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I am having trouble with windows close buttons

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

I am having trouble with windows close buttons

1. I am having trouble with windows close buttons - Similar Threads - having trouble close

2. i am having trouble in sound in computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having trouble in sound in computer: no sound in computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-in-sound-in-computer/d4784fc6-1994-4fe5-83dd-30bb2fa43254
  3. i am having trouble in sound in computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am having trouble in sound in computer: no sound in computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-in-sound-in-computer/d4784fc6-1994-4fe5-83dd-30bb2fa43254
  4. I am having trouble with audio inputs.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having trouble with audio inputs.: Windows 10 Home 64 bitVersion 21H2Re-Installed on ‎3/‎3/‎2021OS build 19044.2486IntelR CoreTM i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz 2.79 GHzRAM 12.0 GBCreative SB Audigy 2 pci-e audio cardThis is a self built computer but I have been successfully using the same hardware excluding hard drives...
  5. Hey I am having audio trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I am having audio trouble: my audio keeps randomly going from 0 - 100 and i cant hear my game audio or anything else. how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-am-having-audio-trouble/63ade7f2-0f55-43a5-8839-7c0632f4304c
  6. Hey I am having audio trouble

Hey I am having audio trouble: my audio keeps randomly going from 0 - 100 and i cant hear my game audio or anything else. how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-am-having-audio-trouble/63ade7f2-0f55-43a5-8839-7c0632f4304c
  7. Hey I am having audio trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I am having trouble activating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble activating Windows 11: I had a laptop that i bought with a Windows 11 Pro OEM license.The PC got faulty and the supplier replaced with a new 1, i have the key i used on the other PC that is faultyBut i cannot activate the new PC as it Pops up that the license key is already used on another PCIs...
  9. I am having trouble activating Windows 11

I am having trouble activating Windows 11: I had a laptop that i bought with a Windows 11 Pro OEM license.The PC got faulty and the supplier replaced with a new 1, i have the key i used on the other PC that is faultyBut i cannot activate the new PC as it Pops up that the license key is already used on another PCIs...
  10. I am having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having trouble installing Windows 10: Recently my C:\ drive "corrupted" (air quotes cause I could see the drive in Linux) and then I got a copy onto a flash drive and then booted into the installer and it complained about having a media driver. I have an Intel SSD so I tried those drivers so nothing worked. The...