Windows 10: I am huge suffering regarding account recovery.

Discus and support I am huge suffering regarding account recovery. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Thesedays I am getting crazy for MS account. I have used my account over 10years. But, suddenly, my account locked and then I tried to recover it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jasonpowerex, Dec 1, 2020.

1. I am huge suffering regarding account recovery.

Thesedays I am getting crazy for MS account.

I have used my account over 10years. But, suddenly, my account locked and then I tried to recover it. I send recovery form everyday but all the times rejected.

Oh my gosh,,,,,,and I contacted CS person of MS. He said only way to recover account is submit form again and again......Is it real?

I am submitting exact inform as I know. How can I answer more without log in....

How can I know current email, current skype id.

please contact me......

:)

jasonpowerex, Dec 1, 2020

2. Recovery and account

Hi Sarang,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you have upgraded to Windows again after performing reset.

Have you tried to restart the system again to check whether the Windows 10 is downgraded to previous version?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

As the Windows 10 creates the new user account automatically, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer to the following link to download and run the
    Microsoft Account troubleshooter:

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

As you have linked your Microsoft account in Windows 10, I suggest you to switch back to the local account if you wish.

How to switch to a local account from Microsoft account.

• Press “Windows + I” keys to open settings (When you get the error “Critical error-start menu and Cortana not working”).

• Select Accounts.

• On the right side, it will show your current account with an option "Switch to a local account”.

• Select “switch to a local account” and follow the steps to switch your Microsoft account into a local account. Once this is done your Microsoft account is safe and not linked with that computer anymore.
    Note:

• You may not delete the recovery drive, as it will help you to recover the Windows in future if the Windows is not working properly.

• If you are using Microsoft account to login to Windows 10, there is no option to disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password. If you are using Local account to login to Windows 10, you can
      disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password.
    Reference: Please refer to the below article and check if it helps.

Recovery options in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 1, 2020
  4. I am huge suffering regarding account recovery.

Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

I am huge suffering regarding account recovery.

1. I am huge suffering regarding account recovery. - Similar Threads - huge suffering regarding

2. I am stuck on a account recovery loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck on a account recovery loop: I got the prompt that I need to verify my account. If I use the first prompt with my original email, I don't get a code. If I try to do the "I don't have these anymore" option I get a code in my secondary email and reset the password. When I attempt to login again I go right...
  3. I am stuck on a account recovery loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am stuck on a account recovery loop: I got the prompt that I need to verify my account. If I use the first prompt with my original email, I don't get a code. If I try to do the "I don't have these anymore" option I get a code in my secondary email and reset the password. When I attempt to login again I go right...
  4. I am stuck on a account recovery loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. regarding recovery partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regarding recovery partition: how to create windows recovery partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-recovery-partition/a9452104-8172-4faf-8497-26354e1cd7eb
  6. regarding recovery partition

regarding recovery partition: how to create windows recovery partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-recovery-partition/a9452104-8172-4faf-8497-26354e1cd7eb
  7. Regarding Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Accounts: I just bought a new laptop. While setting it up, I chose personal account instead of Organisation account. Now, I want to change the account from personal to Business one. If anyone have any ideas regarding this, I would happy to try them out....
  8. Regarding Accounts

Regarding Accounts: I just bought a new laptop. While setting it up, I chose personal account instead of Organisation account. Now, I want to change the account from personal to Business one. If anyone have any ideas regarding this, I would happy to try them out....
  9. Regarding Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I am suffering a Serious LogonUI issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am suffering a Serious LogonUI issue: On the 22nd November, i loaded up my PC, however from the offest, it was extremely slow and Laggy, so i restarted it and upon passing. The original loading screen was greeted with the attached screen, i have tried multiple fixes using the command prompt and Windows...