Windows 10: I am in assitive status as a disabled Vietnam Veteran

Discus and support I am in assitive status as a disabled Vietnam Veteran in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am a disabled veteran with issues to include; hearing, eye sight and mobility. Someone gave me a Teqnio 10.1: laptop which won't boot the windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by David.Babb1949, Aug 4, 2019.

1. I am in assitive status as a disabled Vietnam Veteran

I am a disabled veteran with issues to include; hearing, eye sight and mobility.

Someone gave me a Teqnio 10.1: laptop which won't boot the windows 10.

Is it possible to get either a recovery download for my usb so I can load the system again.

Really ashamed as this unit was brand new 8 months ago.

:)

David.Babb1949, Aug 4, 2019

2. win 10 free upgrade accessibility disabled veteran in Puerto Rico

I am a disabled veteran in Puerto Rico trying to figure out how to get the free win 10 accessibility upgrade

Mark Klouda, Aug 4, 2019
  3. BF 2142 no servers

ok i went to that portforward website but battlefield 2142 isnt listed there only 1942,vietnam and bf2. any other suggestions

MikeDaKilla, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

I am in assitive status as a disabled Vietnam Veteran

Disabling Synaptic touchpad in Windows 10, and why it won't stay disabled. For a left handed person, it is disruptive.

Hi,

If you wish to disable your touchpad, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Synaptic touchpad driver and select Disable.
    • Click OK to confirm and check with the issue.

Please reply us with the status to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

I am in assitive status as a disabled Vietnam Veteran

1. I am in assitive status as a disabled Vietnam Veteran - Similar Threads - assitive status disabled

2. Windows Expiration assitance

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Expiration assitance: I have started getting this pop-up. I purchased the computer 2 years ago, I have tried contacting the seller, right now no response . Any assistance with this matter will be greatly appreciated.I apologize for re-posting this, I just need to know what direction I can take at...
  3. Windows Expiration assitance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Expiration assitance: I have started getting this pop-up. I purchased the computer 2 years ago, I have tried contacting the seller, right now no response . Any assistance with this matter will be greatly appreciated.I apologize for re-posting this, I just need to know what direction I can take at...
  4. Windows Expiration assitance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Focus assit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus assit: Focus assist turns it self off, you set it again then the next time you use screen sip or what every its off have to turn it on again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assit/a98fc52d-24e8-417f-a526-2306fd1b46ae
  6. Unstable System Assitance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unstable System Assitance: Hi, read a few of your BSOD posts and was impressed with the assistance given so thought i'd register and give it a go. Win 10 Pro - 2004 (19041.329) DESKTOP-M9JOKB2-(2020-06-26_23-50-37).zip Getting multiple BSODs can be stable for a few hours then get repeated events....
  7. I am not able to view Network Status

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am not able to view Network Status: [ATTACH] Hello, I am not able to view network status. It is showing a dashed line. So consequently I think I am also not able to view wifi icon(Cannot use wifi anyhow) in the action center. I have uninstalled and then again installed wifi driver. And also tried to update...
  8. wings over vietnam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wings over vietnam: wings over Vietnam slow frame rate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wings-over-vietnam/0972f1cc-cccd-4be4-81f2-49bc3f56d572
  9. Windows 10 Network Status "Not Connected" but I am

Windows 10 Network Status "Not Connected" but I am: Windows 10 states in Network Status "Not connected" to the internet/network, but i am and I'm online. Edge doesn't work, Skype doesn't work, other MS apps don't work b/c the system isn't recognizing that it's online. ALL non-Microsoft applications are online and work...
  10. Network Status Not Connected, but i am

Network Status Not Connected, but i am: Why is my Network Status Not Connected even though i am able to surf via Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge. But the Windows update, Xbox App and other Windows Apps thinks i am not connected. I've tried resetting, updating and rolling back my network adapter but it didn't work....