Windows 10: I am installing a new pc. Can I load Windows Live Mail on it, and how?

Discus and support I am installing a new pc. Can I load Windows Live Mail on it, and how? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was still running Windows Live Mail on my old pc since it was loaded in 2011, when my daughter installed it for me. I cannot figure out how to move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DianeKrutis, Dec 9, 2018.

1. I am installing a new pc. Can I load Windows Live Mail on it, and how?

I was still running Windows Live Mail on my old pc since it was loaded in 2011, when my daughter installed it for me. I cannot figure out how to move it or install it on my new pc which will be running Windows 10. Is it even still available?

:)

DianeKrutis, Dec 9, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Windows Live Mail From Windows 7 to 10

1. Install Windows Live Mail. Do not run or exit it.
    2. From the old PC, Copy the Folder under C:\Users\<userlogin>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail to a USB stick or an External Drive then copy back to the new PC
    3. Run Windows live mail.

topgundcp, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Windows Live Mail Calendar

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows Live Mail. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would like to know a few information:

• Which version of Windows Essentials have you installed on your PC?

• Which Email domain did you configure with Windows Live Mail?

I would also suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

Repair Windows Live Mail

Refer to the steps mentioned below:

• Press Windows Key + R

• Type appwiz.cpl

• Right click Windows Live Essentials

• Click Uninstall/Change

• Click Repair all Windows Live Programs
    If the issue still persists, proceed to Method 2.

Method 2:

Remove and Reinstall Windows Live Mail referring to the link mentioned below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/938275

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help

Ankit Rajput, Dec 9, 2018
  4. I am installing a new pc. Can I load Windows Live Mail on it, and how?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

I am installing a new pc. Can I load Windows Live Mail on it, and how?

1. I am installing a new pc. Can I load Windows Live Mail on it, and how? - Similar Threads - installing load Live

2. How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?: I have a PST file that I need to access in my Windows Live Mail account. Is there any secure option to move the data file to my WLM mailbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-import-pst-file-to-windows-live-mail/8b3a4112-f71a-4b9c-9886-6f35060bfe79
  3. How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Import PST File to Windows Live Mail?: I have a PST file that I need to access in my Windows Live Mail account. Is there any secure option to move the data file to my WLM mailbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-import-pst-file-to-windows-live-mail/8b3a4112-f71a-4b9c-9886-6f35060bfe79
  4. I am getting this message on Windows Live Mail 2012. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this message on Windows Live Mail 2012. Can anyone help?: Unable to send or receive messages for the IMAP account. Header download for the 'Inbox' folder did not complete. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server...
  5. I am getting this message on Windows Live Mail 2012. Can anyone help?

I am getting this message on Windows Live Mail 2012. Can anyone help?: Unable to send or receive messages for the IMAP account. Header download for the 'Inbox' folder did not complete. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server...
  6. Can I delete Windows Live Mail safely?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete Windows Live Mail safely?: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, my e-mail has been a glitchy mess. It takes forever to load and use. Th taskbar appears and disappears when I click on a message and it often times out and some of the messages disappear when I click on another e-mail.I've been getting my...
  7. Can I install Windows Live Mail on Windows 10?

Can I install Windows Live Mail on Windows 10?: I have a computer that was originally running Windows 7, which included Windows Live Mail. After upgrading that computer to Windows 10, Windows Live Mail still works. I recently bought a new computer that is also running Windows 10 but it doesn't have Windows Live Mail. Can...
  8. How can I stop Send To > Mail Recipient using Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I stop Send To > Mail Recipient using Windows Live Mail: I used to use Windows Live Mail as my default email program but have now purchase Outlook. I have set Outlook as the default Mail and MailTo app but Send To > Mail Recipient still uses Windows Live Mail. If I open Windows Live Mail it claims to be the default messaging app...
  9. How can I change/verify password on Windows Live Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change/verify password on Windows Live Mail?: How can I change/verify password on Windows Live Mail? Can't get any emails in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-can-i-changeverify-password-on-windows-live/1d98e3d7-c40b-48dc-a7f2-9badaa4f2bda
  10. How can I remove all messages for Windows Live Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I remove all messages for Windows Live Mail?: I am running Windows 10 64 bit Pro. How can I remove all messages from Windows Live Mail? 85149