Windows 10: i am literally collapsing here

Discus and support i am literally collapsing here in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; what am i supposed to do? My windows is broken, no one listens to me, no one cares. I can't reply to any posts for some reason I come on here and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Jul 26, 2019.

1. i am literally collapsing here

what am i supposed to do? My windows is broken, no one listens to me, no one cares.

I can't reply to any posts for some reason

I come on here and no one believes me and we just argue and argue then I get suspended or blocked, then I come on here a month later and it all repeats

I can't do this no more

My windows is broken

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Open / Save as dialog boxes - choose whether to expand or collapse as default

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you would like to have a collapsed view of the items on the navigation pane of the File Explorer while saving a file. To do this, I would suggest you to try the steps listed below and see if it works.

• Open File Explorer
      and click on the View tab.
    • Click on the drop down next to
      Navigation Pane and uncheck Show all folders.
    • Exit File Explorer
      and try saving a file now.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Windows 10 can't play music and videos after an automatic update

Hi,

Hive keys (HKEY) are the items that comprise the registry of the Windows operating system. To locate
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Audio], we'd recommend performing the following:

• Search and launch regedit using Cortana.
    • Locate and collapse HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
    • Locate and collapse SOFTWARE.
    • Locate and collapse Microsoft.
    • Locate and collapse Windows.
    • Locate and collapse CurrentVersion.
    • Locate Audio.

Note: Once you've completed the steps, you can proceed to the steps posted by
    BrianJeffrey

Let us know how it goes after you've performed the steps.

Jelu Cal, Jul 26, 2019
  4. y_eoto Win User

i am literally collapsing here

how do you collapse an indented bullet list whem using the OneNote app on windows phone 8.1?

Thank you Jergen.

I often make an outline on my pc/rt that I collapse.

For example:

• topic A
      • detail
      • detail
      • detail
    can be collapsed by bringing my cursor to the bullet next to topic A and clicking .... the result being

• topic A (with a small plus sign + to the left of the bullet, with details hidden, but able to be revealed which when the + is clicked.

I cannot figure out how to do this on my windows phone, where it would be particularly useful given the small screen. When I tap the bullet to collapse or uncollapse the detail, nothing happens.

Hope this clarifies!

y_eoto, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

i am literally collapsing here

1. i am literally collapsing here - Similar Threads - literally collapsing here

2. Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....: Please help me Microsoft. I promise when i was eligible to pay then i am not using free. It's really important to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-i-am-literally-poor-and-i-am-from/b769c956-dbe2-4a17-b604-575e65578168
  3. Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi Microsoft, I am literally poor and i am from Bangladesh. But i want to work in windows....: Please help me Microsoft. I promise when i was eligible to pay then i am not using free. It's really important to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-i-am-literally-poor-and-i-am-from/b769c956-dbe2-4a17-b604-575e65578168
  4. Tf is wrong with Windows Security?? Theres literally nothing here!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tf is wrong with Windows Security?? Theres literally nothing here!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/freddiemayforreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo3ljz/tf_is_wrong_with_windows_security_theres/
  5. I am new here

in Windows 10 Support
    I am new here: Hello guys I am new to this website. If you want to check out my website check here. 169123
  6. I am having a really annoying bug here

I am having a really annoying bug here: For some reason everytime i try to play MUGEN this happens: My caps lock gets reversed (if i turn it on it gets off and if i turn it off it gets on) and numbers and the point button get their shift button version (for example if i want to type eight it turns into a ) and that...
  7. uhm, am i misunderstanding something here?

uhm, am i misunderstanding something here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/G0D3P5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2bxpn/uhm_am_i_misunderstanding_something_here/
  8. pc collapse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc collapse: I left the pc Ok at night. When I came the next morning nothing worked. I have win 10. I finally took it to Office Depot, where I had purchased it. After 2 days I got back half working, the rest was gone. The technician said it was due to Microsoft....
  9. i am cofused on what to do here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am cofused on what to do here: To compile the source code of the Delphi programs provided, you will need to install the additional packages in the "VCL" folder found here. You will also need to install, for specific programs (e.g. the Spam Learner Pro), an additional update for your Delphi 7 distribution...
  10. Wifi not showing connected, but here I am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not showing connected, but here I am: So my computer started acting funky a few weeks/months ago and I did a fresh install of Win10 on my PC. After the install, my Wifi Icon is showing that I'm not connected to the internet. I've run the troubleshooter and did the Network Reset a dozen times now. For the most...