Windows 10: I am locked out after upgrade kbxxxxx903

Discus and support I am locked out after upgrade kbxxxxx903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am so screwed....did the latest cum update on 1903 (a kb that ends in 903) and after the restart, the pretty picture came up with the time. I wiggled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by capecuddy, Aug 5, 2019.

1. capecuddy Win User

I am locked out after upgrade kbxxxxx903

I am so screwed....did the latest cum update on 1903 (a kb that ends in 903) and after the restart, the pretty picture came up with the time. I wiggled the mouse to bring up the PIN entry dialog and the pretty picture blurred and that was all she wrote. After three days of trying numerous methods on this forum, none worked. Go to advanced options or safe mode? You can't do it any longer...no f8. I've resorted to trying to get the windows 10 installation distribution downloaded and burned to a DVD on my laptop with Linux Mint (installed and working in less time than any windows based attempt) but it wont fit on a standard dvd (too large by 200mb.) Tried to use dual layered dvd on my stuck w10 desktop machine by installing dual boot Linux Mint....dvd not really DL capable. Next, create a gparted partition on a 16 giB SD formatted fat32. Copied the files from the windows iso. They fit. They have all the right files to be bootable. Partition flag set to "boot". Cold booted to f2 to set the precedence to boot off USB storage. Rebooted. No luck. I've tried various combinations of uefi and legacy bios, secure and non secure. All attempts booted to HDD, the lowest order of boot precedence, which implies something wrong with my install chip boot setup. I even tried using an ntfs formatted version in case one of the file on the windows iso is over 4 giB.

Does anyone have an iso of a simple way to cold boot into windows advanced options?

Windows 10 1903 kbxxxxx903 has been an apocalypse for me. Glad I'm learning a lot about Linux Mint.

:)

capecuddy, Aug 5, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 5, 2019
  3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Aug 5, 2019
  4. I am locked out after upgrade kbxxxxx903

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

I am locked out after upgrade kbxxxxx903

1. I am locked out after upgrade kbxxxxx903 - Similar Threads - locked upgrade kbxxxxx903

2. Why am I locked out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I locked out?: I updated windows 10 so I could get the new Minecraft launcher and now on login it says new user and It won't accept my Microsoft login. Before update there was no password lock and it only said user. Cntl alt delete does nothing Windows I does nothing Windows L does nothing...
  3. Why am I locked out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I locked out?: I updated windows 10 so I could get the new Minecraft launcher and now on login it says new user and It won't accept my Microsoft login. Before update there was no password lock and it only said user. Cntl alt delete does nothing Windows I does nothing Windows L does nothing...
  4. Why am I locked out?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Am I forever locked out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I forever locked out?: I turned my laptop on, and saw that I was not allowed to input my pin.Since I wasn't allowed, it gave me an option to set up a new one. When I clicked it, it said that some app was needed to be installed and nothing else... What do I do?...
  6. Am I forever locked out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I forever locked out?: I turned my laptop on, and saw that I was not allowed to input my pin.Since I wasn't allowed, it gave me an option to set up a new one. When I clicked it, it said that some app was needed to be installed and nothing else... What do I do?...
  7. Help. I am locked out.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help. I am locked out.: So I recently done a pc reboot(I cleaned everything I had in it) with the shift+restart method and now that is restarted it asks me for an account and pass. I did NOT have one when I was using the pc until now. What do I do? submitted by /u/AdrianHEY [link] [comments]...
  8. i am locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i am locked out: i am locked out. Cannot send or receive emails. Cannot connect to TeamViewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out/12d5f0b1-6116-451a-b69f-0663562bc4cb
  9. I am locked out of Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am locked out of Windows: I am locked out of Windows, when I put in my pasword and hit enter I keep getting, wrong password try again. it is the same password I use with my Desktop...…. but it will not unlock my Laptop....
  10. I am constantly locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am constantly locked out: I am unable to get into my onedrive at any time and I think ive been hacked!! ive tried uninstalling it and installing it. pls help !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-am-constantly-locked-out/d417a26e-09dc-4c8a-89b9-fbfd45749596