Windows 10: I am locked out. My pin and password both won't work

Discus and support I am locked out. My pin and password both won't work in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Cannot access my account. Pin and password won't work... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JuliaJones3, Jul 1, 2020.

1. I am locked out. My pin and password both won't work

Cannot access my account. Pin and password won't work

:)

JuliaJones3, Jul 1, 2020
  2. edeezsky Win User

Remove both password and pin protection

I don't want this laptop to lock at all anymore. But it's already password protected. *(I am NOT locked out, tho)*
    It seems I have the choice between a pin or the password but not "neither one".

Can I side step this somehow? Can I delete myself as the owner or something? HEP me!

edeezsky, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Zh98 Win User
    Locked out of Windows 10 & I don't know the PIN nor the password

Here is the thing, I've forgotten my administrator account password and the PIN to log in to my laptop. Usually I use the fingerprint option but it said it couldn't recognize my fingerprint so now it requires the password or the PIN.

I already triet booting in safe mode but everything requires a password that I don't know, even the Command Prompt.

So basically I'm locked out.

Any suggestions?

Zh98, Jul 1, 2020
  4. WN4PGV Win User

I am locked out. My pin and password both won't work

I am locked out of my second PC. It will not accept my pin or password.

I had a problem with my old PC. I updated the drivers and now I cannot login with my PIN or my Password.

I have updated the password on my working PC. I see both PCs in my Microsoft account but cannot log into old PC. It gives me

the PIN login screen but will not accept my PIN and tells me to use password. It rejects my password even though I just reset it.

WN4PGV, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

I am locked out. My pin and password both won't work

1. I am locked out. My pin and password both won't work - Similar Threads - locked pin password

2. I am locked out of my desktop computer because my PIN will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my desktop computer because my PIN will not work: My children attempted to crack the PIN and now I am permanently locked out of my computer. First the screen asks for the "Challenge phrase" A1B2C3. Then the screen asks for the PIN with no option of saying I forgot my PIN or log in another way. When I enter the correct PIN...
  3. I am locked out of my desktop computer because my PIN will not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am locked out of my desktop computer because my PIN will not work: My children attempted to crack the PIN and now I am permanently locked out of my computer. First the screen asks for the "Challenge phrase" A1B2C3. Then the screen asks for the PIN with no option of saying I forgot my PIN or log in another way. When I enter the correct PIN...
  4. I forgot my PC password and after an update, my PIN did not work. I am locked out of my...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my PC password and after an update, my PIN did not work. I am locked out of my...: I forgot my PC password and after an update, my PIN did not work. I am locked out of my laptop. Can I use my online microsoft account to get past the windows password on the laptop....
  5. I forgot my PC password and after an update, my PIN did not work. I am locked out of my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my PC password and after an update, my PIN did not work. I am locked out of my...: I forgot my PC password and after an update, my PIN did not work. I am locked out of my laptop. Can I use my online microsoft account to get past the windows password on the laptop....
  6. I am locked out of win 11 pc, my password, my face and my pin do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of win 11 pc, my password, my face and my pin do not work: I am locked out of win 11 pc, my password, my face and my pin do not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-win-11-pc-my-password-my-face/3250f2a8-449d-4cc6-9f69-7c106c33ddc7
  7. I am locked out of win 11 pc, my password, my face and my pin do not work

I am locked out of win 11 pc, my password, my face and my pin do not work: I am locked out of win 11 pc, my password, my face and my pin do not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-win-11-pc-my-password-my-face/3250f2a8-449d-4cc6-9f69-7c106c33ddc7
  8. Pin, fingerprint, and password not working.. locked out!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin, fingerprint, and password not working.. locked out!!: This morning I somehow right clicked on option to 'log out' on my Dell Windows 11 laptop. I pressed 'cancel' but screen went plank and then to white screen. I have restarted, but now it says my fingerprint, and pin are no longer available, and the answer I put in for the...
  9. Pin, fingerprint, and password not working.. locked out!!

Pin, fingerprint, and password not working.. locked out!!: This morning I somehow right clicked on option to 'log out' on my Dell Windows 11 laptop. I pressed 'cancel' but screen went plank and then to white screen. I have restarted, but now it says my fingerprint, and pin are no longer available, and the answer I put in for the...
  10. I'm locked out for no reason. Pin and password won't work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm locked out for no reason. Pin and password won't work: I'm locked out for no reason. Pin and password won't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-locked-out-for-no-reason-pin-and-password-wont/259fe25d-1b5d-4d2c-84dd-accadd85e18d