Windows 10: I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad

Discus and support I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I held a key too long and now locked out of my pc i dont have the key i have eight key id... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SusanChristopher, Oct 9, 2019.

1. I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad

I held a key too long and now locked out of my pc i dont have the key i have eight key id

:)

SusanChristopher, Oct 9, 2019
  2. mlee49 Win User

Cooling Pads for Laptops

I think the pads are great for heat dissipation but with intake slots on the bottom and it could cause some problems. For gaming laptops I would suggest a full USB/12V powered fan laptop cooler.

mlee49, Oct 9, 2019
  3. DJ Steve Win User
    Numeric Pad Key Lock

Hi Guys, since Win 10 whenever I need to restart my Windows after an update etc it always does so with key pad lock off whereas before on Win 7 it was always on, is there a fix for this as I am so used to just banging in numbers and then seeing it doesn't work, especially using a pin to log in with.

TRIA

DJ Steve, Oct 9, 2019
  4. gail1 Win User

I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad

N-73 Key Pad Lock

hi samadi you can lock the key pad on the nokia n73 by pressing top left and star on the key pad it works for me

gail1, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad

1. I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad - Similar Threads - locked laptop key

2. My computer thinks i am not connected to the internet but i am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer thinks i am not connected to the internet but i am: I can browse the web normally, just my computer doesn't think I am connected, therefore cortana etc. is not working. I already tried the troubleshooter and got no help?...
  3. I have a volume key on my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a volume key on my laptop: Hello, I recently had my laptop get error critical process died and tried to fix but nothing worked, I needed a laptop quickly and a friend had a spare one laying around that he never used, he sold it to me for cheap. All was going well until I got Windows will expire soon...
  4. How do I find my product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I find my product key?: How do I find my product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-product-key/0a31418d-dd65-4e57-b09d-6a2b8aae6c73"
  5. How do I get into a locked netbook with resting it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get into a locked netbook with resting it: How do I get into a locked netbook windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-into-a-locked-netbook-with-resting-it/33bad1d5-0b5a-4a21-8205-6b308a526762"
  6. I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him: Split from this thread. Cred că am un virus în laptop și nu înțeleg cum să scap de el Google translation: I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him...
  7. how do i find out my password for my workgroup?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i find out my password for my workgroup?: how do I find out my password for my workgroup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-out-my-password-for-my-workgroup/15753644-5788-40d5-b4cf-c297d5af9b09
  8. How do I find my user ID?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I find my user ID?: I need my windows PC user ID. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-user-id/de057e33-eb11-40a3-8044-2b56ba7bb7bf
  9. I think my laptop is broken.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think my laptop is broken.: Hello, My Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series laptop is stuck in a boot loop. I cannot access the login screen. I have tried to do a hard reset but it just goes back to the 'Recovering your previous version of windows' loop. I encountered this when I had an update, the...
  10. How do I find out if my laptop has Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I find out if my laptop has Bluetooth: Hi I have recently purchased some Bluetooth headphones and presumed my laptop would be Bluetooth enabled. When going on the action centre & clicking connect, it cannot find my device. If it isn't built in can someone please recommend the best adaptor for it. Thank you....