Windows 10: I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad

Discus and support I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I held a key too long and now locked out of my pc i dont have the key i have eight key id... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SusanChristopher, Oct 9, 2019 at 11:17 PM.

1. I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad

I held a key too long and now locked out of my pc i dont have the key i have eight key id

:)

SusanChristopher, Oct 9, 2019 at 11:17 PM
  2. mlee49 Win User

Cooling Pads for Laptops

I think the pads are great for heat dissipation but with intake slots on the bottom and it could cause some problems. For gaming laptops I would suggest a full USB/12V powered fan laptop cooler.

3. DJ Steve Win User
    Numeric Pad Key Lock

Hi Guys, since Win 10 whenever I need to restart my Windows after an update etc it always does so with key pad lock off whereas before on Win 7 it was always on, is there a fix for this as I am so used to just banging in numbers and then seeing it doesn't work, especially using a pin to log in with.

TRIA

4. gail1 Win User

I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad

N-73 Key Pad Lock

hi samadi you can lock the key pad on the nokia n73 by pressing top left and star on the key pad it works for me

Thema:

I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad

1. I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad - Similar Threads - locked laptop key

2. My computer thinks i am not connected to the internet but i am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer thinks i am not connected to the internet but i am: I can browse the web normally, just my computer doesn't think I am connected, therefore cortana etc. is not working. I already tried the troubleshooter and got no help?...
  3. I have a volume key on my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a volume key on my laptop: Hello, I recently had my laptop get error critical process died and tried to fix but nothing worked, I needed a laptop quickly and a friend had a spare one laying around that he never used, he sold it to me for cheap. All was going well until I got Windows will expire soon...
  4. How do I find my product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I find my product key?: How do I find my product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-product-key/0a31418d-dd65-4e57-b09d-6a2b8aae6c73"
  5. How do I get into a locked netbook with resting it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get into a locked netbook with resting it: How do I get into a locked netbook windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-into-a-locked-netbook-with-resting-it/33bad1d5-0b5a-4a21-8205-6b308a526762"
  6. I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him: Split from this thread. Cred că am un virus în laptop și nu înțeleg cum să scap de el Google translation: I think I have a virus in my laptop and I do not understand how to get rid of him...
  7. how do i find out my password for my workgroup?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i find out my password for my workgroup?: how do I find out my password for my workgroup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-out-my-password-for-my-workgroup/15753644-5788-40d5-b4cf-c297d5af9b09
  8. How do I find my user ID?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I find my user ID?: I need my windows PC user ID. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-user-id/de057e33-eb11-40a3-8044-2b56ba7bb7bf
  9. I think my laptop is broken.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think my laptop is broken.: Hello, My Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series laptop is stuck in a boot loop. I cannot access the login screen. I have tried to do a hard reset but it just goes back to the 'Recovering your previous version of windows' loop. I encountered this when I had an update, the...
  10. How do I find out if my laptop has Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I find out if my laptop has Bluetooth: Hi I have recently purchased some Bluetooth headphones and presumed my laptop would be Bluetooth enabled. When going on the action centre & clicking connect, it cannot find my device. If it isn't built in can someone please recommend the best adaptor for it. Thank you....