Windows 10: I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad

Discus and support I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I held a key too long and now locked out of my pc i dont have the key i have eight key id... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SusanChristopher, Oct 9, 2019.

1. I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad

I held a key too long and now locked out of my pc i dont have the key i have eight key id

:)

SusanChristopher, Oct 9, 2019
  2. mlee49 Win User

Cooling Pads for Laptops

I think the pads are great for heat dissipation but with intake slots on the bottom and it could cause some problems. For gaming laptops I would suggest a full USB/12V powered fan laptop cooler.

mlee49, Oct 9, 2019
  3. DJ Steve Win User
    Numeric Pad Key Lock

Hi Guys, since Win 10 whenever I need to restart my Windows after an update etc it always does so with key pad lock off whereas before on Win 7 it was always on, is there a fix for this as I am so used to just banging in numbers and then seeing it doesn't work, especially using a pin to log in with.

TRIA

DJ Steve, Oct 9, 2019
  4. gail1 Win User

I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad

N-73 Key Pad Lock

hi samadi you can lock the key pad on the nokia n73 by pressing top left and star on the key pad it works for me

gail1, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad

1. I am locked out of my laptop I have 8 of the key id how do I find the rest on my think pad - Similar Threads - locked laptop key

2. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop: My laptop admin account is an old email that I don’t have access to anymore. How do I remove the admin account without the password or having to factory reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-laptop/a94129de-0e4f-4854-a5ee-22707c89241c
  3. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am locked out of my laptop: My laptop admin account is an old email that I don’t have access to anymore. How do I remove the admin account without the password or having to factory reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-laptop/a94129de-0e4f-4854-a5ee-22707c89241c
  4. I am locked out of my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop.: I have had an extremely stressful week and I have forgotten the PIN I've typed in 10,000 times. I do not remember my pin to save my life. I cannot get into my other outlook account.Is it possible to get into my laptop?...
  5. I am locked out of my laptop.

I am locked out of my laptop.: I have had an extremely stressful week and I have forgotten the PIN I've typed in 10,000 times. I do not remember my pin to save my life. I cannot get into my other outlook account.Is it possible to get into my laptop?...
  6. How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out?: How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-login-on-my-laptop-as-i-am/c2be308c-be43-49aa-83d7-46c242f0c25c
  7. How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out?

How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out?: How do I reset my login on my laptop as I am locked out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-login-on-my-laptop-as-i-am/c2be308c-be43-49aa-83d7-46c242f0c25c
  8. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop: I booted up my laptop today and entered the password like usual and then i get an error saying that the sign in option is disabled. I tried hitting the forgot the password option but that doesn't work either. Whenever i click in Forgot the password it never works, i never get...
  9. I am locked out of my laptop

I am locked out of my laptop: I booted up my laptop today and entered the password like usual and then i get an error saying that the sign in option is disabled. I tried hitting the forgot the password option but that doesn't work either. Whenever i click in Forgot the password it never works, i never get...
  10. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen