Windows 10: I am locked out of my Surface Pro 6

Discus and support I am locked out of my Surface Pro 6 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I opened the BIOS to see which settings there are I did not change anything, I then clicked 'Exit' and my computer restarted. Then it asked me for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aayanz, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Aayanz Win User

I am locked out of my Surface Pro 6

I opened the BIOS to see which settings there are I did not change anything, I then clicked 'Exit' and my computer restarted. Then it asked me for a BitLocker Key, I followed the instructions and checked my Microsoft account, There i found a key, The bitlocker key was not for the specific installation of windows that was being used, I have previously factory reset this laptop. On my account The device was listed as my new installation but when i clicked on 'manage' on my BitLocker it showed the name of the laptops previous name, I do not have any other means of accessing my new installations Recovery Key and I need help

:)

Aayanz, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 devices throttle locking to 400 MHz Surface

Read more: Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 devices are throttle locking to 400 MHz | ZDNet

Brink, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 devices throttle locking to 400 MHz

Read more: Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 devices are throttle locking to 400 MHz | ZDNet

Brink, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro 5 and Surface Pro 6 firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 29 Surface

Source:

Brink, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. I am locked out of my Surface Pro 6 - Similar Threads - locked Surface Pro

2. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  3. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  4. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Locked out of surface pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Locked out of surface pro: Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I was having a play around trying to attempt to get my facial recognition on my surface pro laptop. I was promted to uninstall the biometric driver and reinstall it. Unfortunately my laptop went to the home screen following the...
  6. Surface 6 pro WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface 6 pro WiFi: Since the last update my Surface 6 pro takes a while to automatically connect to WIFI. It was fine before the update. Its faster to manually connect. If I leave it after start up it can take 10 minutes but connects eventually. No issue with the router and all other W10 & W8.2...
  7. Surface pro 6 error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface pro 6 error: When trying to add a school account it says that the system cannot find the file specified. Don't really know what to do from here Is there any fix? I already tried using the scanning system using the cmd...
  8. I have a surface pro and I am locked out of my account I followed the instructions on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a surface pro and I am locked out of my account I followed the instructions on...: I have a surface pro and i am locked out i have followed the instructions on changing the password and i can log on a different device but. Not the surface pro...
  9. Surface Pro 6 Brightness

Surface Pro 6 Brightness: I am unable to change my brightness! At 0 or 100 the brightness is the same, I have tried Powershell admin scan, updating drivers, going into power setting and into the display adaptors but nothing works. My computer is also up to date so there are no new updates, any help...
  10. Surface Pro 6?

Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a