Windows 10: I am looking for a Microsoft 10 desktop flashed on my computer when starting up that was a...

Discus and support I am looking for a Microsoft 10 desktop flashed on my computer when starting up that was a... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; built into cliffs where it has something about hot air balloons. I "liked" it and want to get the desktop pics but can't get back to it. It had... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DLyons17, Dec 22, 2018.

1. DLyons17 Win User

I am looking for a Microsoft 10 desktop flashed on my computer when starting up that was a...

built into cliffs where it has something about hot air balloons. I "liked" it and want to get the desktop pics but can't get back to it. It had "twinkle lights and the cliffs where to the left" on my computer picture. Any help or suggestions would help. I went into the files to find the picture but it was already gone. Evidently they only stay for a short period of time.

:)

DLyons17, Dec 22, 2018

2. Flashing desktop.

Hi Brain,

We apologize for not being able to address your concern in a timely manner.

I suggest you to uninstall drivers with the exclamation mark in Device Manager and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Locate the malfunctioning device or device with the exclamation mark in the list of devices, right click on that device, and then click
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Right-click your computer name in Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes.
      Device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls your device.
    Reference: Refer to the following response created by Rohit Chettri on
    Desktop screen flashes on and off.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-7ee3-4f35-84a4-4ae6125c614b?tm=1440081331553

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 22, 2018
  3. After installing windows 10, desktop has no icons and flashes

Any suggestions?

sbbarnett24, Dec 22, 2018
  4. I am looking for a Microsoft 10 desktop flashed on my computer when starting up that was a...

Blank and Flashing Desktop

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing some issues regarding your computer desktop. Let me help you resolving the issue.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

I am looking for a Microsoft 10 desktop flashed on my computer when starting up that was a...

1. I am looking for a Microsoft 10 desktop flashed on my computer when starting up that was a... - Similar Threads - looking Microsoft desktop

2. Screen dims when I am not looking at it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen dims when I am not looking at it.: I remember turning on a setting that made the screen dim when I wasn't looking at the laptop. But this setting is horrible and often dims my screen randomly when I am reading on the laptop or doing some other task. The problem is I don't know what the setting is called and no...
  3. Screen dims when I am not looking at it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen dims when I am not looking at it.: I remember turning on a setting that made the screen dim when I wasn't looking at the laptop. But this setting is horrible and often dims my screen randomly when I am reading on the laptop or doing some other task. The problem is I don't know what the setting is called and no...
  4. Why does the Microsoft Account keep popping up when I start my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does the Microsoft Account keep popping up when I start my computer?: i just installed windows 10 Home Single Language according to winver and when i start my pc there's always Microsoft Account Login Page popping up. pls help me to get rid of it...
  5. Pop ups when starting up my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop ups when starting up my computer: Whenever I start up my computer there is a small box that appears and then disappears and I don’t know how to get rid of it. Is this a virus or some type of malware? And if it is how do I get rid of it....
  6. I am unable to start my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to start my computer: Hi! As the title suggests I am unable to start my computer.Automatic repair fails. Can't get into safe mode. Don't have a recovery image. Can't uninstall any feature or quality updates. I've got a Windows 10 CD but unable to repair or do a clean install as I can't start the...
  7. Desktop opening page flashes at start-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop opening page flashes at start-up: What could be the matter with my laptop? When I try to start it, it flashes off and on. I cannot get it to respond to anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-opening-page-flashes-at-start-up/a27a3df2-3df8-4552-b93f-738659e623f1
  8. Word starting up automatically when computer starts up ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word starting up automatically when computer starts up ?: Hi I was using word yesterday and suddenly today when I start the computer it opens Word and multiple blank documents appear on screen. I have been following a recent group discussion and cant get it to stop. Any ideas ? Chris Craig...
  9. When I try to start up my computer, Windows 10 crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I try to start up my computer, Windows 10 crashes: Last night (august 6th 2018) my computer while booting into windows began crashing to a blue screen with no error code showing, after running an error report the computer would reload trying to first repair the errors, and when that failed to work the computer allowed me to...
  10. Something flashing up on start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Something flashing up on start up: How can I find out what's making this white box appear on my desktop on boot? It only appears for a split second, had to film it and pause the video when it came up. I don't see any text, just the white square. [img] 106563