Windows 10: I am looking for a photo editing program for PC Windows 10?

Discus and support I am looking for a photo editing program for PC Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for a program that is not so expensive without monthly payment but fixed price so under 60€ about I do not know me so or know their free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EPICFAILHOCH10, Jun 22, 2020.

1. I am looking for a photo editing program for PC Windows 10?

I am looking for a program that is not so expensive without monthly payment but fixed price so under 60€ about I do not know me so or know their free with many features

It should just offer something but not be mega expensive

Adobe programs don't work properly why don't I know

:)

EPICFAILHOCH10, Jun 22, 2020

2. editing video in windows 10 photo app

Thanks for the information.

If the issue happened after installing the Polarr Pro, we suggest that you uninstall the app first and check if the photo app will work.

To uninstall a program in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Look for Programs and Features.
    • Right-click Polarr Pro.
    • Click Uninstall.

Get back to us with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 - defaul photo program

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

As I understand that you are not able to see Photo Explosion in the list of default programs, I would suggest you to follow few steps to set Photo Explosion as your default program.

• In the search bar type Default programs and press enter

• Click on associate a file type or protocol with a program

• Select the file type which you want to associate with the photo Explosion.

• After selecting click on change programs

• Check whether you are able to see Photo Explosion in the list.
    Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for further assistance.

Arul_D, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Arcadian Win User

I am looking for a photo editing program for PC Windows 10?

Looking for a good photo editing software package

Looking for a good simple photo editing software package with gamma sliders etc....
    Much appreciate any suggestions as not an expert....
    Thanks

Arcadian, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

I am looking for a photo editing program for PC Windows 10?

1. I am looking for a photo editing program for PC Windows 10? - Similar Threads - looking photo editing

2. Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 20H2 OS Build: 19042.572. I am looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App, where i can edit My Photos & Video. Which one is the best in Windows 10. Any recommedition or suggestions....
  3. Free video editing program for PC with Windows 10?

Free video editing program for PC with Windows 10?: I brew a good FREE video editing program for the PC! It's not supposed to have watermarks!! LG GoodFragenEcht Kostenloses Videoschnittprogram für PC bei Windows 10?
  4. Looking for a simple video editing program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a simple video editing program: I have a .mp4 video that I want to edit and cut some parts out of. There are some parts in the video (on the sides) I want to cut out, as you do on a picture. Is this even possible to do? Is there a program in W10 for this or can you recommend a easy free editor program?...
  5. what is the photo editing program installed with windows 10 computers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what is the photo editing program installed with windows 10 computers: Is there anyone who can tell me what is the exact name of the photo editing program that is installed with windows 10 computers? Or is there some kind of community you can get help with this program somewhere? My computer is filling up with photos I cannot open or delete....
  6. Looking for a good photo editing software package

Looking for a good photo editing software package: Looking for a good simple photo editing software package with gamma sliders etc.... Much appreciate any suggestions as not an expert.... Thanks 144742
  7. Looking for a good photo editing software package

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for a good photo editing software package: Looking for a good simple photo editing software package with gamma sliders etc.... Much appreciate any suggestions as not an expert.... Thanks 144742
  8. Windows 10 Photo Edit program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Photo Edit program: After the last update on or about 9/7/19, the enhance feature on my windows 10 photo edit program is not working on my latest picture downloads. Weirdly, it still works on photos taken before that date, but not since. All the other features of the edit program are working....
  9. Why does Photos not look a Windows Program?

Why does Photos not look a Windows Program?: Hello I sometimes use Windows Photos to edit and crop Photos. I would like to know why Windows have changed the whole Interface for Photos in Windows 10. Now the background is black and the Menus are on the top right. I always thought that MS enforced strict rules on...
  10. Photos Won't Default To My Photo Editing Program

Photos Won't Default To My Photo Editing Program: I'm using a Sony a3000 camera, although I don't think that's the problem. When I download photos on my old computer, which is still running Windows7, my photos go straight to my default program, PaintshopPro. On my laptop, which has Windows 10, I have set PaintshopPro...