Windows 10: I am loosing my hotmail emails from all folders

Discus and support I am loosing my hotmail emails from all folders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been in settings nothing I could see wrong-- need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wayne fellers, Apr 30, 2020.

1. I am loosing my hotmail emails from all folders

I have been in settings nothing I could see wrong-- need help

:)

Wayne fellers, Apr 30, 2020

2. Not all Hotmail Folders are Updated

MichaelSingapore, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Hotmail recieved big update?

I am now free of this Hotmail chaos - I got 0 email in my inbox and all 200 that i wanted to safe in a folder called email safe - i couldnt be happier.
    I now can even add other email accounts to my Hotmail so that their emails are all tranferd into the my Hotmail inbox!

Laurijan, Apr 30, 2020
  4. I am loosing my hotmail emails from all folders

Hotmail Folder Sync Bug

Hello All,

I was trying to reproduce the issue with HTC HD7 and my Hotmail account but was not able to reproduce it.

I did:

- create new folder from Hotmail web interface and moved two emails to that folder

- sync Hotmail on my WP7 manually (my settings is 30min. interval) to get the updated list of folders

- open the folder icon - show all folders and selected new folder - (it is empty so far because it was not synchronized)

- tap sync this folder - device shows Checking for new messages... and after short time two emails are downloaded from the server after the synchronization

For me it works as expected. Could you please try to repeat my steps and share the information about your sync settings.

I have:

Download new content: every 30minutes

Download emails from: the last 7 days

Content to sync: Email

Server: m.hotmail.com

Best Regards

Martin V.

Martin V. - WP7 Support, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

I am loosing my hotmail emails from all folders

1. I am loosing my hotmail emails from all folders - Similar Threads - loosing hotmail emails

2. i received threats my hotmail from hotmail will be deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i received threats my hotmail from hotmail will be deleted: a few emails from management threaten to delete my account if i dont renew upgrade --= somethingi no longer have them thinking its a phising schemebut the sending address was realMicrosoft management18 yrs ive had the account and never abused it\i want assurance it wont be...
  3. i received threats my hotmail from hotmail will be deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i received threats my hotmail from hotmail will be deleted: a few emails from management threaten to delete my account if i dont renew upgrade --= somethingi no longer have them thinking its a phising schemebut the sending address was realMicrosoft management18 yrs ive had the account and never abused it\i want assurance it wont be...
  4. linking all my folders to all my email accounts

linking all my folders to all my email accounts: Two email accounts are linked how do I move emails to my folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-all-my-folders-to-all-my-email-accounts/7d10edf3-07d5-41f0-b204-ee6a6de2c4b6
  5. linking all my folders to all my email accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    linking all my folders to all my email accounts: Two email accounts are linked how do I move emails to my folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-all-my-folders-to-all-my-email-accounts/7d10edf3-07d5-41f0-b204-ee6a6de2c4b6
  6. Concerning Hotmail emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Concerning Hotmail emails: Hello,Hope you can help me; I have not received emails from my friend since October 1st, apparently, they are not reaching me.His email is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" is there a problem withHotmail or Yahoo. I did not block his email.I do receive his email...
  7. hotmail junk email folder missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hotmail junk email folder missing: I've read advice given to others that includes 'clearing cookies and cache'. Did that. no Help. Also advice included 'try other browsers'. Did that. No help I also tried creating a new folder. I did that too. I wanted to call it 'junk email', but without explanation, the...
  8. Hotmail. emails

Hotmail. emails: Ls. Ihave two email adresses , hotmail.com, in mail from windows. These are synchronised with other mail adresses. These two email adresses are getiing a warning sign regular and if I put the password in the system it will not help. I also do noetb receive email on these...
  9. Why am I blocked from hotmail and outlook?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why am I blocked from hotmail and outlook?: My email has been blocked all day. It says to put in my password but there is no place to add my password. I can't send email to anyone except my son who has a Hotmail address....
  10. hotmail - I want to delete 1 of hotmails (email)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hotmail - I want to delete 1 of hotmails (email): I want to delete 1 of 2 hotmail (email) accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-i-want-to-delete-1-of-hotmails-email/40c42ed3-87f1-46f6-abe0-b3153a138791"