Windows 10: I am missing all of my screenshots and am unable to take any since "update"?

Discus and support I am missing all of my screenshots and am unable to take any since "update"? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning. Does anyone know where or how I can find my screenshots as I have no idea what happened to them after my laptop did the most recent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TajahPeterson, Jun 18, 2020.

1. I am missing all of my screenshots and am unable to take any since "update"?

Good morning. Does anyone know where or how I can find my screenshots as I have no idea what happened to them after my laptop did the most recent update? If anyone know where they may be located or how I am supposed to take them because the old way is no longer working for me? Thanks in advance!

:)

TajahPeterson, Jun 18, 2020

2. Unable to update Windows, error telling me my registry is either missing or corrupt

Hi David,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

As you are unable to update the computer, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, refer the post by Ramesh.Kumar from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Service Registration is Missing or Corrupt

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 18, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

I am missing all of my screenshots and am unable to take any since "update"?

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

I am missing all of my screenshots and am unable to take any since "update"?

1. I am missing all of my screenshots and am unable to take any since "update"? - Similar Threads - missing screenshots unable

2. My laptop is taking screenshot automatically, everytime I am starting it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is taking screenshot automatically, everytime I am starting it.: Hi!I am facing an issue from few days. My laptop is taking screenshot automatically, everytime I am starting it. It is happening once for everytime I am starting the laptop. My Print Screen button is completely ok and driver is also updated. I can't understand what to do....
  3. My laptop is taking screenshot automatically, everytime I am starting it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is taking screenshot automatically, everytime I am starting it.: Hi!I am facing an issue from few days. My laptop is taking screenshot automatically, everytime I am starting it. It is happening once for everytime I am starting the laptop. My Print Screen button is completely ok and driver is also updated. I can't understand what to do....
  4. I am unable to update my windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to update my windows 11.: I am unable to update my windows 11, the Microsoft store also says, 'one of the update service is not running properly.' I tried sfc /scannowcmd but it does not fix anything related to my problem, i also ran the command DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthcmd. when i...
  5. I am missing the bluetooth device in my Device manager, and i am unable to connect anything...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am missing the bluetooth device in my Device manager, and i am unable to connect anything...: TY submitted by /u/Beavers225 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3ibew/i_am_missing_the_bluetooth_device_in_my_device/
  6. Am I missing security updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Am I missing security updates?: I have version 2004, OS build 19041.631, so am I fine for now? Windows Update simply wouldn't offer and install updates that are in between that are security updates, except for Flash! Just worried about critical updates that came before 19041.631. I did install KB4586864...
  7. i am unable to find cellular mode on my pc since i updated to 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i am unable to find cellular mode on my pc since i updated to 1903: Before updating to 1903 it was all correct then, i updated to 1903 since then it's not showing me cellular option in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-find-cellular-mode-on-my-pc-since-i/98d011a5-6df8-458b-987d-0b751402105e
  8. I am unable to update windows 10 since 14 jan 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to update windows 10 since 14 jan 2019: I have been unable to update Windows 10 since 14 Jan 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-update-windows-10-since-14-jan-2019/0572c791-d59c-41a8-80fa-fe0a4a65931d
  9. I am unable to update my Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am unable to update my Windows Defender: I need help updating Windows Defender. I try to update it and it always gets an error message. How do I go about to fix this? Troubleshooting is not going to work. Every time I try to update it says "this app couldn't check for virus and spyware definition updates." My...
  10. I am unable to install an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to install an update: Hi, I have been trying for what seems like months now to install the following update: 2019-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4487029) Every time I go through the process of installing it which takes about 20-25 minutes I get a...