Windows 10: I am new to using Microsoft Mail.

Discus and support I am new to using Microsoft Mail. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I create sub folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-new-to-using-microsoft-mail/f8734286-740f-4384-a80e-9fd3617c7636 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Corie S.MacLean, Jun 26, 2020.

1. I am new to using Microsoft Mail.

How do I create sub folders?

:)

Corie S.MacLean, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I am new to using Microsoft Mail. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Microsoft Mail

Hello AnneGuelker,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would suggest you with few simple troubleshooting steps. Kindly follow the below.

1. May I know how many accounts are configured in the Mail App?

Method 1: Try to run the PowerShell command and check if it helps.

• Open the Task manager (Press
      CTRL+Shift+ESC).
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type PowerShell.
    • Type the following in the PowerShell prompt:
    $manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml’; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest

• Close the PowerShell window
    • Reboot the computer.

-> Also check the junk mail to see if there are any emails.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Davidp8 Win User

I am new to using Microsoft Mail.

how to add contact to new mail in w10

My issue is with W10 new mail. Transferring contacts and (if possible) mail messages from old live mail.

I don't understand the People App?

I cannot see any steps to take me to a contact list on the new mail pages.

I have tried saving from old contacts list , but how to import them?

the references given don't seem to line up with mu window in mail.

Then how to import G-mail address list?

David

Davidp8, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

I am new to using Microsoft Mail.

1. I am new to using Microsoft Mail. - Similar Threads - using Microsoft Mail

2. I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.: Three days ago I sent 2 important emails and cannot locate them in the "Sent" folder. I am using Windows Mail via Google, not Outlook. Just sent a test email to myself and it doesn't show up. This is beyond frustrating!...
  3. I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.: Three days ago I sent 2 important emails and cannot locate them in the "Sent" folder. I am using Windows Mail via Google, not Outlook. Just sent a test email to myself and it doesn't show up. This is beyond frustrating!...
  4. I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to locate my recent sent emails? I am using Windows Mail.: Three days ago I sent 2 important emails and cannot locate them in the "Sent" folder. I am using Windows Mail via Google, not Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-locate-my-recent-sent-emails-i-am/934d41bc-9df8-4033-bab7-fc661b0d479a
  5. Why am I required to use Outlook Mail via Yahoo Mail?

Why am I required to use Outlook Mail via Yahoo Mail?: I recently changed my email client from Windows 11 Mail to Outlook Mail via the button that appears at the top right of the Windows mail client. I have 5 email accounts at Eastlink as well as a few email accounts at Outlook plus one account on Hotmail as well as one account...
  6. Why am I required to use Outlook Mail via Yahoo Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I required to use Outlook Mail via Yahoo Mail?: I recently changed my email client from Windows 11 Mail to Outlook Mail via the button that appears at the top right of the Windows mail client. I have 5 email accounts at Eastlink as well as a few email accounts at Outlook plus one account on Hotmail as well as one account...
  7. I am unable to use "save as" on microsoft word

I am unable to use "save as" on microsoft word: I am unable to use "save as" on word. It just doesn't respond! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-use-save-as-on-microsoft-word/385ee1d7-0085-493a-82f3-fae02b140230
  8. Mail Fraud using Microsoft Name

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mail Fraud using Microsoft Name: Windows Defender <windows defender noreply@aol.com> To: rk2m Mon., Jul. 20 at 12:48 p.m. Microsoft account Auto Renewal Alert Dear Customer, Thanks for using Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection. This is an invoice for your recent renewal. We thank you on the...
  9. How to use Outlook or Google Mail instead of Microsoft Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to use Outlook or Google Mail instead of Microsoft Mail: Microsoft 10's mail program is poor and I would like to go back to Google Mail or Outlook, but have been unable to change the default. Microsoft contacts does not allow sorting contacts in categories and it doesn't provide for quick selection of multiple email addresses for...
  10. I am having trouble adding notifications to yahoo mail on Microsoft edge I am going to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having trouble adding notifications to yahoo mail on Microsoft edge I am going to...: I am having trouble adding notifications to yahoo mail on Microsoft edge I am going to manage permisions setting but I dont see anything to help enable the notifications...