Windows 10: I am no longer able to upload pictures from camer to computer. ??

Discus and support I am no longer able to upload pictures from camer to computer. ?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am no longer able to upload picture from cameras to computer. I've been doing it for years. No longer able to.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by martyippo, Dec 24, 2019.

1. martyippo Win User

I am no longer able to upload pictures from camer to computer. ??

I am no longer able to upload picture from cameras to computer. I've been doing it for years. No longer able to.

:)

martyippo, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Dec 24, 2019
  3. UPLOADING PICTURES TO COMPUTER...

Every time I try to upload pictures from my Iphone 7 to my HP computer, a few pictures upload until it stops and says that "something went wrong. Your files might not be imported."

I have attempted everything online that has been suggested to do, which brings me to believe it might be down to the iphone as when you click on my PC the iphone often does not show up or if it does it when you click on the iphone file there is nothing there.
    Does anyone knows of anything else on how to upload pictures from an iphone to a HP computer with windows 10 please.

GeorgiaHughes, Dec 24, 2019
  4. I am no longer able to upload pictures from camer to computer. ??

how do i upload pictures to skydrive

Here is how you can 'trick' the phone into doing an automatic upload. (All steps to be done on PC)

• Connect the phone to your PC.
    • Open the phone memory and go to this 'other pictures' folder you are talking about.
    • Cut/Copy them from that location and put them into the folder called 'SAVED PICTURES'
    That's it. The phone will automatically start uploading these pictures to SkyDrive.

Jay_answers, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

I am no longer able to upload pictures from camer to computer. ??

1. I am no longer able to upload pictures from camer to computer. ?? - Similar Threads - longer able upload

2. When uploading pictures to Ebay my computer goes to documents instead of pictures. I am...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When uploading pictures to Ebay my computer goes to documents instead of pictures. I am...: I was having no problem downloading pictures to Ebay and suddenly when adding a picture to download my computer goes to files and documents instead of my pictures. I haven't been able to download to edit or list any items. Cannot figure out what was changed or how to fix this...
  3. When uploading pictures to Ebay my computer goes to documents instead of pictures. I am...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When uploading pictures to Ebay my computer goes to documents instead of pictures. I am...: I was having no problem downloading pictures to Ebay and suddenly when adding a picture to download my computer goes to files and documents instead of my pictures. I haven't been able to download to edit or list any items. Cannot figure out what was changed or how to fix this...
  4. When uploading pictures to Ebay my computer goes to documents instead of pictures. I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I want to upload pictures from disc to computer PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to upload pictures from disc to computer PLEASE: CAN YOU OR SHOW ME HOW TO UPLOAD PICTURES FROM DISC TO COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upload-pictures-from-disc-to-computer/f035700a-7a7c-4ccc-ae7c-2024b842aeaa
  6. UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA: Had great experience uploading pictures from my Kodak Easy Share Z730 .. until camera died. I replaced it with a used but identical model. Now I'm not having same results .. actually NO results at all. Help, please !...
  7. UPLOADING PICTURES TO COMPUTER...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UPLOADING PICTURES TO COMPUTER...: Every time I try to upload pictures from my Iphone 7 to my HP computer, a few pictures upload until it stops and says that "something went wrong. Your files might not be imported." I have attempted everything online that has been suggested to do, which brings me to believe...
  8. I am no longer able to download any document from the internet

I am no longer able to download any document from the internet: I am n longer able to download any document from the internet The message I get is 'Your …..[name of document] contained a virus and was deleted' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download/6d749a4d-44f5-4415-a16c-ba376a8283c3
  9. Upload pictures from computer

Upload pictures from computer: I cannot upload photos stored on computer to any photo website. I can upload from my iPhone. Computer internet connection is functioning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-pictures-from-computer/ec6bddcf-23b2-44b3-bf1c-1ad6b2210f76
  10. Uploading pictures from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Uploading pictures from phone to computer: I have a T-Mobile android phone. I took pictures at my great nieces wedding this weekend and I want to upload them to my computer. I have not had any luck finding out how to do this. Some places say "drag and drop to desktop" which sounds impossible to me. I need help to...