Windows 10: I am not a child.
Discus and support I am not a child. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’m about to get really mad, I’ve been looking at typed out responses and answers and nothing works for me. I am trying to log into my WORK page and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ethan.hayden, Aug 30, 2024.
Thema:
I am not a child.
Loading...
-
I am not a child. - Similar Threads - child
-
Child account not showing in Microsoft Family
in Windows 10 NewsChild account not showing in Microsoft Family: [ATTACH]Microsoft Family Safety is a centralized place to add and manage all the Microsoft accounts in your family, including child accounts. Some users report that they don’t see their children’s accounts in their family group. This problem occurs due to several causes. If... -
I can’t find the multiplayer tile on my family app. How do I let my child access...
in Windows 10 GamingI can’t find the multiplayer tile on my family app. How do I let my child access...: When I login to the family safety app as an organizer and follow the guide to get to the multiplayer settings, all I see are the options allowing me to turn on activity reporting. Please help.Ethan... -
I can’t find the multiplayer tile on my family app. How do I let my child access...
in Windows 10 Software and AppsI can’t find the multiplayer tile on my family app. How do I let my child access...: When I login to the family safety app as an organizer and follow the guide to get to the multiplayer settings, all I see are the options allowing me to turn on activity reporting. Please help.Ethan... -
Xbox app permissions on PC for child
in Windows 10 GamingXbox app permissions on PC for child: My son is trying to run the Xbox app on his PC, and it asked for parental permission. I've given him permission in the Family Safety web interface, and also changed his age limit to "Any Age", but it's still asking for parental permission. Any suggestions?... -
Xbox app permissions on PC for child
in Windows 10 Software and AppsXbox app permissions on PC for child: My son is trying to run the Xbox app on his PC, and it asked for parental permission. I've given him permission in the Family Safety web interface, and also changed his age limit to "Any Age", but it's still asking for parental permission. Any suggestions?... -
Can't log in because Windows thinks I'm a child and my screen time ended
in Windows 10 GamingCan't log in because Windows thinks I'm a child and my screen time ended: I'm starting a new computer and put in the wrong birthday. Thinks I'm a child and locked me out. Can I do a hard reset without throwing this pos out the window?... -
Can't log in because Windows thinks I'm a child and my screen time ended
in Windows 10 Software and AppsCan't log in because Windows thinks I'm a child and my screen time ended: I'm starting a new computer and put in the wrong birthday. Thinks I'm a child and locked me out. Can I do a hard reset without throwing this pos out the window?... -
How do I change my child's account as administrator to child on her computer?
in Windows 10 GamingHow do I change my child's account as administrator to child on her computer?: When I initially setup my daughter's computer, I mistakenly made her an administrator. I need to add some serious parental controls and restrict her ability to surf the internet during school hours. I need to make her account a child's account instead of administrator. I've... -
How do I change my child's account as administrator to child on her computer?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsHow do I change my child's account as administrator to child on her computer?: When I initially setup my daughter's computer, I mistakenly made her an administrator. I need to add some serious parental controls and restrict her ability to surf the internet during school hours. I need to make her account a child's account instead of administrator. I've...