Windows 10: I am not able to add favorites in Microsoft money.

Discus and support I am not able to add favorites in Microsoft money. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am not able to add favorites in Microsoft money. Microsoft support was unable to help me. Can anyone help me with this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mikum, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Mikum Win User

I am not able to add favorites in Microsoft money.

I am not able to add favorites in Microsoft money. Microsoft support was unable to help me. Can anyone help me with this?

:)

Mikum, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Unable to import favorites from Interner Explorer to edge in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Check Favorites folder in User profile.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you will be able to import the Favorites from there.
    Step 2: Import Favorites from folder or from browser.

• Open the Microsoft EDGE browser.

• Click on Favorites.

• Select Favorites settings.

• Click on Import.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    MS Edge and moving favorites

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

There is no option to Move, you can add the site to favorites bar

• Open the site, click on add to favorites or reading list
    • Select the save location as Favorites bar
    • Then you will be able to see the sites in favorites bar

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 27, 2020
  4. I am not able to add favorites in Microsoft money.

Lost favorites with auto update of 12/31/15

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

• Which browser are you using? Is it Microsoft Edge or IE?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Check Favorites folder in User profile.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you will be able to import the Favorites from there.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

I am not able to add favorites in Microsoft money.

1. I am not able to add favorites in Microsoft money. - Similar Threads - able add favorites

2. Why I am not able to add multiple Watchlists on MSN money?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I am not able to add multiple Watchlists on MSN money?: Why I am not able to add multiple Watchlists on MSN money? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-able-to-add-multiple-watchlists-on/1a9073b7-6414-470e-9f20-643ca99c51a6
  3. Why I am not able to add multiple Watchlists on MSN money?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I am not able to add multiple Watchlists on MSN money?: Why I am not able to add multiple Watchlists on MSN money? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-able-to-add-multiple-watchlists-on/1a9073b7-6414-470e-9f20-643ca99c51a6
  4. In MSN Money/Portfolio Manager, why am I not able to add a new stock to my portfolio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In MSN Money/Portfolio Manager, why am I not able to add a new stock to my portfolio?: When I try to add a new stock to my portfolio in MSN Money/Portfolio Manager, I get a 'gray screen" and the "Add" button witll not function to add the stock....
  5. In MSN Money/Portfolio Manager, why am I not able to add a new stock to my portfolio?

In MSN Money/Portfolio Manager, why am I not able to add a new stock to my portfolio?: When I try to add a new stock to my portfolio in MSN Money/Portfolio Manager, I get a 'gray screen" and the "Add" button witll not function to add the stock....
  6. I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...: I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-add-a-picture-as-favorite-in/8e3f6687-34f9-43af-88b6-fb4078f86786
  7. I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...

I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...: I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-add-a-picture-as-favorite-in/8e3f6687-34f9-43af-88b6-fb4078f86786
  8. Add to Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Add to Favorites: How do I add websites to my favorites in the Edge browser? Thanks 175752
  9. Unable to add money to Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add money to Microsoft Account: I've been unable to add money to my Microsoft account never had this problem before can anyone help? Please ***Original title: Microsoft account***...
  10. I am not able to add new bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to add new bluetooth devices: I bougth my ASUS ROG GL503VD laptop a month ago and have been using it without any issues. Yesterday, I was prompted to install the 1803 OS update and I did, but it took a lot of time to install. Today, using my laptop, when trying to add a bluetooth keyboard, noticed this...